COVID-19 Another belter right on the chin of Dolores Cahill, "Freedom Airways" is 100% flightless

Exciting Game

Staff member
Founding Member
Peanut Brain, did you not comprehend that video. Facepalm

There have been no Flights since the Video- why is there an Airline that doesn't Fly?

You'll be Opening up a Fish & Chip shop with no Fish & Chips next.

Hello, can I have some Fish & Chips please?

No, sorry we don't sell any?

Oh, how about a Burger then?

No, sorry we don't sell any Fish, Chips, Burgers, nothing, we just have a Subscription Based Chit Chat Show but don't worry you can watch our Videos about Fish & Chips, why you can even pretend to yourself that you are stuffing your Chops with a Delicious Smoked Cod & sing some Dreamytime Songs! :D

71J3wdLoqCL._AC_SX522_.jpg

NiceNin

SW Member
Take it from me Dolores is 100% genuine. I thought she was the dreaded "controlled opposition" but entirely by coincidence I saw her in action on an internal UK flight recently. This lady walks the walk.

Exciting Game

Staff member
Founding Member
Take it from me Dolores is 100% genuine. I thought she was the dreaded "controlled opposition" but entirely by coincidence I saw her in action on an internal UK flight recently. This lady walks the walk.

So you thought she was a Tout until you saw her on a Plane but she hasn't any Planes flying in her Airline- wonderful...

Exciting Game

Staff member
Founding Member

"Giving out a ferries contract to a company that didn’t actually have any ferries is the epitome of Tory incompetence and wasteful spending."

That doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

There's no link between Dolores' supposed pursuit of Immigration Control & Irish Independence and this, what appears to be- Whackadoodle Scheme.

She was in the IFP at the time of that Vid.

whyfillaw

SW Member
Founding Member
Where's her flights?
To the Land of Makebelieve, Tír na n-Óg, take your pick.
Like a flightless airline

Viewers and posters are free to decide why anyone on this thread would excuse a subscription based flightless airline & link it to the electoral politics.

I think Dolores Cahill is a very bad political judge and very error prone, I make these threads so her apologists can explain themselves, also so her supporters can be ever more cautious about how they invest their time.

It looks to me that Dolores just seems to stumble from one shambles to another.
The poor self-delusional woman thinks just because she is an expert on a specific subject , she is smart enough to know about other things which she knows SFA about.It would like me claiming to have an expert's knowledge about nuclear physics if i know something about software engineering.Two types of experts subjects but as different as chalk and cheese.

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
To the Land of Makebelieve, Tír na n-Óg, take your pick.

The poor self-delusional woman thinks just because she is an expert on a specific subject , she is smart enough to know about other things which she knows SFA about.It would like me claiming to have an expert's knowledge about nuclear physics if i know something about software engineering.Two types of experts subjects but as different as chalk and cheese.
That's the thing with Dolores, I doubt anyone has any interest in anything outside of her view on vaccines.

I don't think any will give a toss If she doesn't become the next Michael O Leary.

HouseCarl

SW Member
That's the thing with Dolores, I doubt anyone has any interest in anything outside of her view on vaccines.

I don't think any will give a toss If she doesn't become the next Michael O Leary.
It would be great if she became President, she puts empty, money grabbing vessels like Micky D into the shade.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom