Church of Bergolio [new religion founded at Rome in 2013].

The Field Marshal

Founding Member
SW Member
How many on the forum are interested in this new church?

The new Church of Bergolio rejects several core catholic teachings including inter alia the 1st, 6th and 7th commandments plus a rejection of the indissolubility concerning a valid sacrament of marriage.

Its founder, a "priest" named Bergolio, also rejects the divinity of Christ and the immortality of the soul.

Bergolio has many followers in the former Roman catholic clergy of Ireland including the former archbishop of Dublin who supported the promotion of sodomite priests.

Fortunately for all actual Roman Catholics the original pope Benedict xvi, whose alleged "resignation" permitted this new church to emerge, remains alive as of 4th October 2021 AD.

I am wondering what Catholics think of this strange new church that has emerged over the past 7 years and do they consider themselves members of it?

Last edited:

gerhard dengler

Founding Member
How many on the forum are interested in this new church?
Many think its called the roman catholic church with a pope at its head but the new Chruch of Bergolio rejects several core teachings of that church including the 1st, 6th and 7th commandments along with a complete repudiation of the sacrament of marriage.

Its founder Bergolio also rejects the divinity of Christ and the immortality of the soul.

He has sadly many followers in the former roman catholic clergy of ireland including the archbishop of Dublin who noe supports bergolios promotion of sodomy..

Fortunately for roman catholics the original pope benedict xvi who has caused this new church to emerge remains alive as I post and may also be a prisoner of this diabolic deceiver bergolio.

I am just wondering what catholics think of this strange new church that has emerged on the past 7 years and do they consider themselves members of it?

I disregard totally everything that Vatican has published since 2013.

D

Deleted member 2643

I believe that the Church has taught on all matters concerning morality, dogma and doctrine up to 2013.
idol worship enthroned started under JP2 at Assisi. pachamama was not the first episode of the abomination of idol worship in the holy places

gerhard dengler

Founding Member
If you acknowledge Francis as Pope, you are bound to his teachings. But for some reason I have assumed your position is close to TFM's. Is that correct?

Cards on the table - I questioned (at the time) the validity of Benedict's abdication and the succession of Francis.
As far as I'm concerned popes are meant to serve unto death. Benedict's abdication rejects the rule that popes serve unto death.

Call it work in progress but since 2013, I've taken the decision to completely ignore and disregard anything uttered by Francis and the Vatican.

D

Deleted member 2643

Not relevant as Peter was not yet Pope at that point,

in fact he was. Jesus proclaims Peter head of the Church in Mathew 16:18, he is then rebuked in Mathew 16:23

Peter is rebuked for denying the necessity of Christ's Passion. Quite the dogma these days

Napper Tandy

SW Member
I think that this is a great Pope
possibly the greatest pontiff ever

years waiting for a man a great man to drag the rotten festering rump that is the church into the modern age never mind the 21st century

a true Christian, a man who loves and cares for his fellow humans as Jesus would have

D

Deleted member 2643

If a Pope teaches falsehood, Catholics ‘are obliged not to obey it’: philosopher

“I think that as soon as we find that a new teaching is false, we are obliged not to obey it. And as soon as we find a new pastoral decision of the Pope inapplicable in good conscience, such as giving the sacraments to unrepentant sinners on the basis of an (impossible for us) ‘discernment’ of whether their sin is compatible with their being in the state of grace for subjective reasons, we are likewise morally obliged not to obey it,” he said.

Quoting from the Acts of the Apostles, Seifert said that when it comes to the perennial truths of the Catholic faith, Catholics “have to obey God more than men.”

“On the contrary: as Saint Thomas and the Acts of the Apostles stated clearly, in such a case the subordinate has an obligation to criticize his superior, even publicly, as St. Paul criticized St. Peter,” he added.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom