Church of Bergolio [new religion founded at Rome in 2013].

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
What a weird alternate reality you papist troglodytes inhabit.
says the man who's founded his own religion

Dancing GIF

Tuco Salamanca

SW Member
says the man who's founded his own religion

Dancing GIF

Really, have I?
Well if I did, I'd actually believe in its doctrines.

My identifying with a particular creed, whether of my own devising or otherwise, would be sincere, and not just some spiritual window dressing for my pseudo-contrarianism.

You lot see yourselves as some sort of rear guard action against modernity, a continuation of tradition.
But you're not.

You're merely another manifestation of the contemporary trend towards alternative identities; in the case of the gen x and millenial "trad Catholics", a sort of retro-fetishist hipsterism, like those people with the 1950s hairdos and eyeglasses, and the old timey paraphernalia cluttering up their gaff.

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
Really, have I?

My identifying with a particular creed, whether of my own devising or otherwise, would be sincere, and not just some spiritual window dressing for my pseudo-contrarianism.

You lot see yourselves as some sort of rear guard action against modernity, a continuation of tradition.
But you're not.

You're merely another manifestation of the contemporary trend towards alternative identities; in the case of the gen x and millenial "trad Catholics", a sort of retro-fetishist hipsterism, like those people with the 1950s hairdos and eyeglasses, and the old timey paraphernalia cluttering up their gaff.
What a waste of words. They're all wrong. Every sentence.

mikeo

SW Member
Really, have I?

But you're not.

Sorry...but who the fuck are to question ANYONE'S Sincerety....Papist ...Atheist ...or otherwise...??

You want your own beliefs or un- beliefs to be accepted or respected...fine...why not grant that same option for others..?
The days of forced conversion are centuries over...so why get so angered by 'Believing' people...?

mikeo

SW Member
They should fear their judgement, which is fast approaching for many of them.

What have the sons of bitches done to us. šŸ˜”

A priest told me one time .." Pray for the Bishops"

Thought to myself..' ..'Screw the Bishops...I"d rather pray for their victims...the Lay people'...
šŸ˜Ŗ

The Field Marshal

Founding Member
SW Member
if there was another world war would the new church side with the english, americans, russians
The new Church of Bergolio is fanatically pro Chinese.

Thug hater of humanity, "bishop" Sorondo. stated that that China is the nation currently "best implementing the social doctrine of the Church."
He told Vatican Insider that China is the nation currently "best implementing the social doctrine of the Church."
Source
Its no accident both haters of humanity, Bergolio and Sorondo, hail from the same country.

They also receive vast sums of money from the Chinese govt under a secret deal estimated at millions per annum

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Top Bottom