COVID-19 Coronavirus Official Irish Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriugena

SW Member
Which kinda makes me thik that this 90%compliance claim is BS. Medical staff are probably under more pressure to take the jab than any other group. If this number are resisting then it would be a fair assumption that the take up is not as great as we are led to believe elsewhere.
Around a month ago the Master of the Rotudna said that only 40% of the women and their partners were vaxed.
I don't believe there is anything like 90, 50 maybe.

Kitchen`s Closed

SW Member
Which kinda makes me think that this 90%compliance claim is BS. Medical staff are probably under more pressure to take the jab than any other group. If this number are resisting then it would be a fair assumption that the take up is not as great as we are led to believe elsewhere.
The take up is no more than 60%. No more.

IrishJohn

SW Member
Which kinda makes me think that this 90%compliance claim is BS. Medical staff are probably under more pressure to take the jab than any other group. If this number are resisting then it would be a fair assumption that the take up is not as great as we are led to believe elsewhere.

Medical staff have very low vaccine uptake rates.

That speaks volumes.

Years ago before I knew how dangerous vaccines were the main reason I didn't get the flu jab is because I would have had to take time off work to get it.
But medical staff only have to take 5 or 10 minutes out of their day if they want to get injected but still many don't get it.

Polyco

Founding Member
That's pretty much the plan. Rinse & repeat. We'll be back in lockdown again soon enough. Watch as they ratchet up the rhetoric and move the covidians a little more up the fear ladder again. As we well know many of them are already primed and are merely dumb organ grinder monkeys at this stage, so there's little work required. These numpties will continue "literally" to drink the cool aid in true Jim Jones fashion. The govt; (like all the govts in the West funnily enough, who I recon frankly are envious of what the Australian govt are doing) will inexorably move us further in that direction.

That said, if a more significant cohort start to wise the fuck up, or at least just begin to get out and question more, there may be some hope. I have definitely noticed an uptick in people jabbed and previously unquestioning becoming more willing to openly say that this whole thing is making less sense to them. In addition, I note that there are many who are seemingly more militant when jabbing the kids comes into question.

One can only hope that there is a moment where people say enough. Whilst I wouldn't be confident in an Irish context; I do have hope for what I see going on elsewhere including Australia, precisely in spite of their despot politians and their minion jackboot thugs called police. The mask is off, no pun intended.

Beyond the motivations & vindictiveness of those driving this, the horror show that has been unfolding, is getting and will get much worse as the full impact of the gene therapy clinical trial emerges. There's enough real data already to prove this point to infinitum. Anyone awake knows the predictions of the real scientist and doctors.

The fuckers that have done this ultimately will know (if not already) that they need to double down, and hope that spin works again because if it doesn't and enough people start getting vocal and active in pushing back the powers that be are up the creek.

Either way, I see a pretty big storm coming and it is going to be a bumpy ride.
One such ray of hope is the apparent resistance to a third jab. I am not at all convinced that they take up will be as great as for the first two which leaves the whole passport plan in tatters. Also, by loudly proclaiming the need for a booster the government has admitted that injections aren't working, and if they are not as effective as advertised then why should they be as safe as we are assured either? Us refuseniks will grow in number I'm sure, as time grinds on and the relief promised by massed jabbing fails to appear.

AsTheQuoFlies

SW Member
One such ray of hope is the apparent resistance to a third jab. I am not at all convinced that they take up will be as great as for the first two which leaves the whole passport plan in tatters. Also, by loudly proclaiming the need for a booster the government has admitted that injections aren't working, and if they are not as effective as advertised then why should they be as safe as we are assured either? Us refuseniks will grow in number I'm sure, as time grinds on and the relief promised by massed jabbing fails to appear.
I hope you are correct, as each time we think there is a section of population awakening, a further move into abhorrence and evil is hinted. Any scum announcing a potential plan to assault and harm 5 year old children should result in widespread revulsion and disgust. I hope this step is one too far, and threatening children is when parents and any person with a conscience opposes this vile sickness.

IrishJohn

SW Member
I hope you are correct, as each time we think there is a section of population awakening, a further move into abhorrence and evil is hinted. Any scum announcing a potential plan to assault and harm 5 year old children should result in widespread revulsion and disgust. I hope this step is one too far, and threatening children is when parents and any person with a conscience opposes this vile sickness.

For the governments sake they would want to be given the kids placebos.

Polyco

Founding Member
If stupidity and having no shame were crimes, the lads that took him out of hospital would get multiple life sentences, especially after rubbing it in like this.

The grossest stupidity rests with those running this covid event, nay, it's total insanity. People are dying from the lockdowns etc while the jab is clearly killing and maiming thousands, and perhaps millions, worldwide.

Mowl

Woman about 72, the picture of health all her life. A character too, shouted at the husband because he was slow coming into the house to help
with something. "All you're good for is making children" Several hear it.

I would think she got the vaccine because she is a Fine Gael supporter and hates Fianna Fail. Religious too and did charitable acts also. She lived in a town
and was great to sell tickets for events or put an add in her window for some thing,

He son came home from England and she caught the Covid from him and was admitted to hospital a month ago. She was out again but died.
RIP. I would think she died from complications from the virus. I will report if I hear more

IrishJohn

SW Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom