COVID-19 Coronavirus Official Irish Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futility

Founding Member

Thank you for the superb posts and imputs, there's so little info from the mainstream.
Most inspiring to go out and source the medicine and have ready in case of emergency.
I went to local practitioner who spoke over the phone to ensure the chemist could get it in specially because it's been 'retired' 'withdrawn' from general availability, it's being censored.Facepalm

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
Bombshell.
If this doesnt wake up Irish parents, nothing will.
So this video confirms (from people from the companies making the clot shots) EVERYTHING that we've been saying for the past year.

What say you shills? Are you happy hearing this reality from the people you put your trust in?

Last edited:

Charlottesweb

SW Member
Founding Member
So this video confirms (from people from the companies making the clot shots) EVERYTHING that we've been saying for the past year.

What say you shills? Are you happy hearing this reality from the people you put your trust in?

Easily dismissed. Look at the source of the video. Look at the selective editting. The lads are really not saying anything controversial here. One of them does not believe in forcing vaccines on kids. Thats not unreasonable nor is it a bombshell.

The other lad says he didnt want the j&j but got moderna instead. This is not a bombshell either. Given that j&j is the least effective vaccine with the most recorded side effects, its perfectly logical for him to take another vaccine.

Kitchen`s Closed

SW Member
Easily dismissed. Look at the source of the video. Look at the selective editting. The lads are really not saying anything controversial here. One of them does not believe in forcing vaccines on kids. Thats not unreasonable nor is it a bombshell.

The other lad says he didnt want the j&j but got moderna instead. This is not a bombshell either. Given that j&j is the least effective vaccine with the most recorded side effects, its perfectly logical for him to take another vaccine.
Easily dismissed, check.

Fck off you prick.

Kitchen`s Closed

SW Member
Homophobic? Not at all. You are a wanksock. Its your reason for living.

When you try and offer anything other than base abuse, you expose yourself as a dribbling fucking idiot every time.

I guess im not the only one that regularly wipes the floor with you, wanksock.
Trigger much?

Say fck off to the Tank on your next outing you degenerate wannabe serial killer child abuse enabler lying women hating thing. * ( accurate descriptions are accurate ).

All other peeps, keep winning. Winning is easy. Winning feels good . It's when you see the aggressive wanderings of the above that you know they know. They are terrified of you. They should be.

Kitchen`s Closed

SW Member
Still quoting your idol i see. An AIDS- riddled prostitute-frequenting degenerate "actor".

Heres an accurate description for you. You are a jizz soaked waste of space.

If you were to quit following me round the site you would have more time to do what you realy love, soaking up spent onanist emissions.
Triggered misguided opinion. What do your mates here think?

Oh, wait.

Facts?

Degenerate wannabe serial killer child abuse enabler lying women hating thing. We all agree. That's you that is. That's fact.

Eriugena

SW Member
You have shown your hand here. Trying to mock me in this fashion exposes your own homophobia. It is often the most religious that are most afraid of their own inclinations.
This is unusually lame, even by your standards.
I thought I was drawing attention to the nonsensicality of words like 'homophobia', but apparently that went over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom