COVID-19 Coronavirus Official Irish Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricity

SW Member
This is unusually lame, even by your standards.
I thought I was drawing attention to the nonsensicality of words like 'homophobia', but apparently that went over your head.
All of the slur words are a fait accompli

A shitlib decides that you're guilty (of a slur word)? Then that's it.

And they're not remotely embarrassed by it (the complete severance of actual thought)

Eriugena

SW Member
All of the slur words are a fait accompli

A shitlib decides that you're guilty (of a slur word)? Then that's it.

And they're not remotely embarrassed by it (the complete severance of actual thought)
They condemn themselves out of their own mouths when they use these nonsense words. When I hear someone using these words unironically they are signalling that they can not be taken seriously, albeit unwittingly.

Electricity

SW Member
They condemn themselves out of their own mouths when they use these nonsense words. When I hear someone using these words unironically they are signalling that they can not be taken seriously, albeit unwittingly.
Any (fake news media) article on the "far right" is akin to comedy (for anyone with a clue) it's just a list of smear words, zero understanding. But that's the ascendency..

Eriugena

SW Member
Any (fake news media) article on the "far right" is akin to comedy (for anyone with a clue) it's just a list of words, zero understanding. But that's the ascendency..
Most people repeat these words because they think that it is a way of signalling that they are respectable. To be "in" one must hold a range of acceptable opinions and attitudes. These change as and when what is decreed acceptable changes. Such people stay firmly within the Overton Window, in other words they are completely uprincipled and lack all conviction.

Electricity

SW Member
Most people repeat these words because they think that it is a way of signalling that they are respectable. To be "in" one must hold a range of acceptable opinions and attitudes. These change as and when what is decreed acceptable changes. Such people stay firmly within the Overton Window, in other words they are completely uprincipled and lack all conviction.
It's nonsensical bullshit first and foremost. The conformity aspect (via virtue signalling) I suppose is quite clever. But we're not talking about clever people here. Libtards are, by definition, not clever. The clue's in the name..

El Chaval.

SW Member
Easily dismissed. Look at the source of the video. Look at the selective editting. The lads are really not saying anything controversial here. One of them does not believe in forcing vaccines on kids. Thats not unreasonable nor is it a bombshell.

The other lad says he didnt want the j&j but got moderna instead. This is not a bombshell either. Given that j&j is the least effective vaccine with the most recorded side effects, its perfectly logical for him to take another vaccine.
What is the survival rate for children unvaccinated, and what is the survival rate for children who are vacinnated?
Put it up so we can compare.

El Chaval.

SW Member
Uganda does not need free vaccines from Ireland.
They suffered 7 deaths per 100,000 as opposed to Ireland 115 deaths per 100,000.
Plenty of vitamin C and D in the sunny jungle environments.

Kitchen`s Closed

SW Member
Uganda does not need free vaccines from Ireland.
They suffered 7 deaths per 100,000 as opposed to Ireland 115 deaths per 100,000.
Plenty of vitamin C and D in the sunny jungle environments.
Will you ever fck off out of here with your logic and science and reasoning and facts. There's drug pushing going on here. On kids. Easy.

Over to you #rodericsgimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom