false flag

SW Member
Founding Member
GRETARRED

1487.jpg

Charlottesweb

SW Member
Founding Member
Perhaps something like that, but earlier you seemed to be denying that these are masonic signals.

Me stating baader meinhoff phenomenon does not mean i believe they are masonic symbols. There are people who believe that such things are masonic signals.

They also amplify the baader meinhoff element when nearly every single pose or gesture by anyone is interpreted as a masonic signal.

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
Me stating baader meinhoff phenomenon does not mean i believe they are masonic symbols. There are people who believe that such things are masonic signals.

They also amplify the baader meinhoff element when nearly every single pose or gesture by anyone is interpreted as a masonic signal.
So these symbols Jay Z is making are random chance snaps?

Your suggestion is borderline retarded

You are displaying some level of ignorance today Chaz.

Eriugena

SW Member
As a matter of fact they are Masonic signals. Whether the celebrity signallers know this is another matter. I'm sure some of them do and some of them don't.

Charlottesweb

SW Member
Founding Member
So these symbols Jay Z is making are random chance snaps?

Your suggestion is borderline retarded

You are displaying some level of ignorance today Chaz.

Jay z is a rapper from new york. For years a theme of east coast rappers has been conspiracies about the illuminati, freemasons and secret societies. He believes in the same stuff as you and he is refeencing it in these poses.

Jim Bean

SW Member
Listening to Claire Byrne Show treatment of it now. Everyone signing from the same hymnsheet, even listener comments. All about how he's wrong to refuse it, baffled why he's refusing it (fear of erectile disfunction "misinformation" being the best they could muster), and how to make them take it. Sickening. Turned off. We have a long way to go folks.
The country is full of morons and idiots Brendan, even recent history from the 1990s shows that. Best to just concentrate on looking after oneself and immediate family. Ireland is beyond redemption and certainly its people are just not worth fighting for.

Polyco

Founding Member
Jay z is a rapper from new york. For years a theme of east coast rappers has been conspiracies about the illuminati, freemasons and secret societies. He believes in the same stuff as you and he is refeencing it in these poses.
Man, you is sure down with the kidz! Or maybe that's the team speaking again.

BrendanCody

SW Member
The country is full of morons and idiots Brendan, even recent history from the 1990s shows that. Best to just concentrate on looking after oneself and immediate family. Ireland is beyond redemption and certainly its people are just not worth fighting for.
Unfortunately, I can't live like that, because it is the mindset of the very people who got us in this mess, and the reason they got us into it, and if I were to live with that same attitude I too would become part of the problem. There is hope.

Kitchen`s Closed

SW Member
Unfortunately, I can't live like that, because it is the mindset of the very people who got us in this mess, and the reason they got us into it, and if I were to live with that same attitude I too would become part of the problem. There is hope.
Winners are winning. Everyday their actions tell us this. They are running out of road.

Keep winning peeps.

#rodericsgimp, not you. Loser degenerate thing.

Tuco Salamanca

SW Member
They are Masonic symbols, whether you like it or not. I suggest you do a bit of simple research on the subject.
Are the footballers and celebrities in on it? I don't think so for the most part.

The hand gestures likely spread among celebrities in the manner all viral memes do (Memes in the broader sense of the word, not limited to the web)

Conall Cael

SW Member
The hand gestures likely spread among celebrities in the manner all viral memes do
Yes I think so. The eye thing has been going on a long time in celebrity photographs. Remember that famous picture of Roy Keane? That was almost 20 years ago.

It definitely is a meme that has taken off but nevertheless there's no question that the hand over the eye is classic Masonic symbolism. Which leads to the question, why has overtly Masonic symbolism taken off in the manner it has? Why is it so prominent in culture now? Especially given the importance this symbolism has within Masonry.

I have a friend that visited a Masonic hall as part of dissertation research and he was shocked to find the place absolutely decked out in occult imagery. He had supposed that it would be simple rooms without much going on but it the walls were covered with images of the Eye of providence, Pyramids etc

Tuco Salamanca

SW Member
Yes I think so. The eye thing has been going on a long time in celebrity photographs. Remember that famous picture of Roy Keane? That was almost 20 years ago.

It definitely is a meme that has taken off but nevertheless there's no question that the hand over the eye is classic Masonic symbolism. Which leads to the question, why has overtly Masonic symbolism taken off in the manner it has? Why is it so prominent in culture now? Especially given the importance this symbolism has within Masonry.

I have a friend that visited a Masonic hall as part of dissertation research and he was shocked to find the place absolutely decked out in occult imagery. He had supposed that it would be simple rooms without much going on but it the walls were covered with images of the Eye of providence, Pyramids etc

If U.S rappers in the 90s started it, it's possible they were influenced by Prince Hall freemasonry, which played a very prominent role in black society at one stage.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom