COVID 19 - General Discussion

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
Jay z is a rapper from new york. For years a theme of east coast rappers has been conspiracies about the illuminati, freemasons and secret societies.
So Jay Z and his missus are simply conspiracy theorists who like to make symbols of groups that they are in point of fact not actually affiliated with in any way shape or form?

Head In Hands GIF by Australian Survivor

An hour ago you stated that these hand gestures were simply people seeing shapes in clouds, now, an hour later you've switched gears to saying that it's that they are simply people fond of conspiracy theories.

That's a big shift in an hour. Almost like what one would expect from someone making shit up as they go along.

How do you explain all the non 'rap' celebrities that seem obsessed with doing these symbols too? What about all the politicians, Hollywood actors, politicians etc.... Are they all conspiracy theorists who also like to show these symbols for no reason whatsoever?

He believes in the same stuff as you and he is refeencing it in these poses.
You must lead a very sheltered life if you think Freemasonry is a conspiracy theory. It's rampant in Irish life. There's tons of masons in my company.

Charlottesweb

SW Member
Founding Member
So now you admit that these are masonic signs.

For someone who is normally so pedantic about language you are playing fast and loose with it here. I dont admit they are masonic signs. I am saying that jay z believes they are of some significance. Its most likely that he is simply piggybacking on the beliefs of others to appear mysterious or get people talking.

Charlottesweb

SW Member
Founding Member
So Jay Z and his missus are simply conspiracy theorists who like to make symbols of groups that they are in point of fact not actually affiliated with in any way shape or form?

Now youre getting it. Its a hook, a talking point, a theme to get people interested.

An hour ago you stated that these hand gestures were simply people seeing shapes in clouds, now, an hour later you've switched gears to saying that it's that they are simply people fond of conspiracy theories.
An hour ago, i said that the pictures you provided are not secret signals or signs of secret allegiances. Thats true, they are not. Some people may believe that this is so. You are one who does

That's a big shift in an hour. Almost like what one would expect from someone making shit up as they go along.

See above.

How do you explain all the non 'rap' celebrities that seem obsessed with doing these symbols too? What about all the politicians, Hollywood actors, politicians etc.... Are they all conspiracy theorists who also like to show these symbols for no reason whatsoever?

Rappers certainly seem into it because they are conspiracists by and large. I cannot talk about actors and politicians as i dont know of any. Most of the time, a simple hand gesture is just that. No reason behind ot other than to do something different for a photo.

You must lead a very sheltered life if you think Freemasonry is a conspiracy theory. It's rampant in Irish life. There's tons of masons in my company.

That freemasons are some kind of secret cabal that secretly run the world? That is conspiracy. Its just a society/ club like a golf club without the golf. There is a certain class of person that joins such clubs (as well as golf clubs) for networking opportunities.

Rick

Staff member
Administrator
Fair play to this woman

This retired California RN is asking the question we all need to be answered.

Why do the protected

need to be protected

from the unprotected

by forcing the unprotected

to use the protection

that didn't protect the protected

in the first place??

whyfillaw

SW Member
Founding Member
Wolf , I think you should use the Ignore member option with someone who gets on your goat,I have many posters in Ignore Purgatory whom I keep out of sight ,out of mind.It makes using the forum more pleasant without the "trolls and numpties" riling me.

Wolf

SW Member
Founding Member
Wolf , I think you should use the Ignore member option with someone who gets on your goat,I have many posters in Ignore Purgatory whom I keep out of sight ,out of mind.It makes using the forum more pleasant without the "trolls and numpties" riling me.
Ah, I think the english cunt troll should be called out every day for what he is.......

whyfillaw

SW Member
Founding Member
I give up after 3 attempts to point out to someone a "different view/opinion on a subject" and if the member just trolls and riles me after the third exchange , I simply put that member into Ignore Purgatory never to see their posts on the forum again.I don't waste my time pointing out what is obvious as night is from day with Numpties who incessantly troll and rile members on purpose on the www.It makes sense just let them at it spouting bile into the ether where no one reads their bile or hear their BS.It makes for a quieter life and less BS.

Polyco

Founding Member
Ah, I think the english cunt troll should be called out every day for what he is.......
It is simply here to stir the shit, and it does so in a calculated manner, which, to my mind, is no simple accident. One can't defend the right to free speech while at the same time seek to see him go the way of Tankman, but it is very tempting on occasion.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom