COVID-19 Covid Certs to be scrapped as Ireland expected to fully reopen within weeks

Mowl

I was up doing a job on one of my Dublin properties to day and I brought the lads into the Jarvis shopping centre restaurant. They had nice chicken lunches.

They dined but I was refused with no vaccine. Had to do with a cup of coffee. Came to Navan and got fixed up with a bug burger sitting down. Chip etc.

Is this maddness soon to end?

IrishJohn

SW Member
I was up doing a job on one of my Dublin properties to day and I brought the lads into the Jarvis shopping centre restaurant. They had nice chicken lunches.

They dined but I was refused with no vaccine. Had to do with a cup of coffee. Came to Navan and got fixed up with a bug burger sitting down. Chip etc.

A family member invited me to come out for dinner at the end of the month.

I laughed at them because I don't think the vaccine passport nonsense will be over by then.

Mowl

I laughed at them because I don't think the vaccine passport nonsense will be over by then.
My humble opinion is that this situation will never end in my lifetime. It will go on for 15 years more.

Wolf

SW Member
Founding Member

If ya know the right places it's fine.
As I said here the other day we went out on Saturday with another couple and weren't asked for any Nazi pass in the restaurant or the pub we went to after the grub, indeed we were still having drinks at 2.30 am in the same pub........90% had no gimp masks either!!!

IrishJohn

SW Member
If ya know the right places it's fine.
As I said here the other day we went out on Saturday with another couple and weren't asked for any Nazi pass in the restaurant or the pub we went to after the grub, indeed we were still having drinks at 2.30 am in the same pub........90% had no gimp masks either!!!

I know what you mean but I'm boycotting places that have a vaccine passport system even if they don't enforce it.

Just by having a vaccine passport system they are normalising the idea of vaccine passports.

clarke-connolly

Founding Member

Come the Revolution = = You will be Relieved of your Properties ! !

Latest Threads

Top Bottom