COVID-19 COVID Propaganda

Post truth

SW Member
Not a surprise.

YouTube will ban all “harmful vaccine content” from its platform, including claims that vaccines are ineffective at reducing disease transmission. The ban comes after a year of escalating censorship by the Google-owned company.

“We’ve steadily seen false claims about the coronavirus vaccines spill over into misinformation about vaccines in general, and we’re now at a point where it’s more important than ever to expand the work we started with Covid-19 to other vaccines,” YouTube said in a blog post on Wednesday.

The new rules prohibit content alleging that vaccines “cause chronic side effects,” that they “do not reduce transmission or contraction of disease,” and that they contain unlisted ingredients like fetal cells. The rules apply to all currently approved and administered vaccines, and not just Covid-19 shots.
YouTube bans ALL anti-vax videos, ramping up Covid-era censorship campaign

IrishJohn

SW Member
I see the clown Liverpool FC manager is comparing people who refuse the experimental drug to drink drivers....
Retard

This is complete BS if somebody drinks and drives their ability to properly control their car becomes impaired and they have slower reactions times which makes it more likely they will be involved in an accident.

But if someone doesn't take a covid injection the "risk" to other people is theoretical at best.

By Klopps logic "non essential" car journeys are also "selfish" when there is a pubic transport alternative because just by driving on the roads you are increasing the probability of causing an accident. Even if you do nothing wrong somebody could crash into your car like what happened to one of my family members when a driver ran a red light and crashed into their car.

Last edited:

Follow_the_trawler

SW Member
Founding Member
This is complete BS if somebody drinks and drives their ability to properly control their car becomes impaired and they have slower reactions times which makes it more likely they will be involved in an accident.

But if someone doesn't take a covid injection the "risk" to other people is theoretical at best.

By Klopps logic "non essential" car journeys are also "selfish" when there is a pubic transport alternative because just by driving on the roads you are increasing the probability of causing an accident. Even if you do nothing wrong somebody could cash into your car like what happened to one of my family members when a driver ran a red light and crashed into their car.
Sadly no point in even attempting to use logic to counter it. It's one of those things that was probably put out there by a marketing / research company for the media to parrot. Its not new, I've seen it out there quite a bit along with the "shure we used not wear seat belts" malarkey. It's just to shame and embarrass people into compliance.
Not that I care about what a football player does or doesn't do but I'd expect serious pressure on these players who haven't been vaxxed. Their sponsors might well insist on them getting it.

IrishJohn

SW Member
242889828_382352823550861_113769590632502615_n.jpg

FISH

SW Member
The psych op is effective though, so I don't see any change coming soon. There are occasional snippets of legit reporting of the facts but these are usually buried within a blizzard of unsubstantiated and unscientific bollocks. My anger an ire is rapidly spreading towards the herd like drones who continue to swallow the narrative with little to no actual thought, let alone analysis or even willingness to want the know anything other than what the mainstream tells them.

Had an interesting experience over the past few days with someone I know. This person came to me a few months back and was all concerned about whether to get the jab. I didn't advise the person one way or the other, rather l just pointed out a few individuals worthy of watching online and said no more about it. About a week later the person told me they got the jab. Reason given; which I didn't solicit or even want to know was, the standard stock answers of the pub and hols. Fine, not my business. In the subsequent months the individual has had some health issues and alluded more than once that they believe a consequence of the jab.

Now reel the clock forward to my most recent experience with said person who made a comment to me on a recent interview with Luke O'Neil and how what he said was utter bull along with the whole covid issue. I'm thinking, well it seems that the person is coming round and at least questioning what they are being told. We then had a good open conversation about the real scientific evidence on covid, PCR, the Jabs and the adverse events. I even showed the person the stats from Vaers and Eudra pharmacovigillence and they seemed really interested and shocked. We also had a bit of a chat on what's going on elsewhere like OZ vs India. I left the conversation thinking; great, the brainwashing may be starting to loose its effectiveness. Following day, the person informed me that they had gone and gotten the booster and then started to justify it to me. Again, I neither sought or wanted to know, but the next bit struck me at how damaged people actually are under the surface from all this. The individual basically trotted out all the standard pseudoscience to justify why the got it and topped it off with a statement that most people saying they are getting side effects are imagining it. You could literally see the fear underneath what the person was saying if you were there.

Ultimately, the individual knows they are being lied to. The previous conversations I had showed this to me, but people like this individual are overriding their critical thinking abilities and at some level know that they are risking their lives for a genetic experiment. I know that I made it clear to the person. This should ring alarm bells in their heads, but they simply refuse to acknowledge the gravity of what is going on. Naked Cognitive Dissonance.

It's very similar in form to all the canny mcsavvies back in the Celtic Tiger days, where people thought that buying multiple houses at interest only was a good idea, and truth be told the individual I refer to was one of those too and got badly burned when the crash came. The same gambling mindset seems to be what is at play with many. They think that if they just comply a bit more and blank out the darkness (despite their subconscious telling them they are mugs) that this will all blow over.

It is too horrific for them to come back out of the rabbit hole they have gone down in my opinion, so they will cling to the MSM narrative as a sort of twisted post truth comfort blanket.

Unlike the Celtic Tiger analogy though, what the real science shows that already has and is coming down the tracks will be horrific on a scale that few if anyone can comprehend. Health truly is wealth. I think a lot of individuals are about to find that out.

Last edited:

Wolf

SW Member
Founding Member
The whole scamdemic has been set up from the start.
Check out the Event201 videos and witness the media companies state that they will shut down anyone with a differing view than the establishment.
The scamdemic has been the greatest psychological operation ever perpetrated.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom