COVID-19 Deaths after "a short illness"

Nobody Knows I'm A Dog

SW Member
Man in is 50's died driving a bus which also killed a priest. What’s the chances that the bus driver was recently jabbed… but just coincidence and speculation on my part.

Another case like that, A 27 year old lorry driver with a full load of sheep had a heart attack and died in his lorry. Thank the Lord he managed to pull in off the dual carriageway before he passed away. The indicator was still on when he was found. This happened around the time his age group were being offered the jab. RIP.

Myles O'Reilly

SW Member
I'm guessing its because he's part of decent society so the media are told to stay away?

For example the murder-suicides in Cork last year and Kerry recently had all the info reported for days. Was it because they were more 'ordinary' people?

Eriugena

SW Member
I'm guessing its because he's part of decent society so the media are told to stay away?
We don't live in a decent society so it can't be that.
For example the murder-suicides in Cork last year and Kerry recently had all the info reported for days. Was it because they were more 'ordinary' people?
The regime does not like reporting on suicide generally, because it messes with Wonderful Modern Liberal Ireland's self-image, but they especially do not want any talk of suicide that possibly relates to covidianism.

GodsDog

Staff member
Founding Member
SW Member
This is a new one - people are dieing of covid and they didn't even know they had it! This covid is a powerful beast.

I can just hear Luke O Néill now

"Well you see Clare this new strain of covid is very dangerous so it is. You wouldn't even know you had it so you wouldn't. That's why we got to be extra careful and keep washing the hands"

You know exactly what I meant!
There doesn't necessarily have to be lung damage every time.
and if there isn't any of that then how would you really know you had caught it?
It could get into the body quietly enough and remain there at a low level, as all viruses tend to do. Then start multiplying causing other problems later on when the person's immune system is run down for some reason.
A person with underlying conditions could easily drop dead from a heart attack later on if the virus caused heart damage
Or die from organ failure or a blood clot.

Follow_the_trawler

SW Member
Founding Member
You know exactly what I meant!
There doesn't necessarily have to be lung damage every time.
and if there isn't any of that then how would you really know you had caught it?
It could get into the body quietly enough and remain there at a low level, as all viruses tend to do. Then start multiplying causing other problems later on when the person's immune system is run down for some reason.
A person with underlying conditions could easily drop dead from a heart attack later on if the virus caused heart damage
Or die from organ failure or a blood clot.
I'm sorry but that is gibberish.

It's a corona virus which is of statistically zero % danger to people under 70 and now you are prescribing it some sort of magic power that it could be a silent long term killer unbeknownst to us all.

"it could do this".. But yet it doesn't.
It is blatantly obvious what is causing these deaths but you are happy to ignore that and instead construct some elaborate hypothesis.

I'm sure Clare Bryne would be happy to have you on.

"So GD you're saying with no proof whatsoever that this virus could be causing long term organ failure that oddly seems to manifest itself after youre vaccinated?
Sure didn't i have covid myself God along with Ryan and Mary Lou and didn't i have to live in my shed for two weeks. I think I deserve a pay rise"

Electricity

SW Member

It's a corona virus which is of statistically zero % danger to people under 70 and now you are prescribing it some sort of magic power that it could be a silent long term killer unbeknownst to us all.

It is blatantly obvious what is causing these deaths but you are happy to ignore that and instead construct some elaborate hypothesis.

"So GD you're saying with no proof whatsoever that this virus could be causing long term organ failure that oddly seems to manifest itself after youre vaccinated?
Sure didn't i have covid myself God along with Ryan and Mary Lou and didn't i have to live in my shed for two weeks. I think I deserve a pay rise"
Doggy's been struggling with Covidianism for quite a long time now.. Deep down he desperately wants to trust the "science" and not be a "conspiracy theorist".

GodsDog

Staff member
Founding Member
SW Member

The virus has been known to cause organ damage, heart inflammation and blood clotting. That's simply medical fact.
We have no long term data for either this virus or the vaccines. That's also medical fact.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom