COVID-19 Deaths after "a short illness"

political-animal

SW Member
The virus has been known to cause organ damage, heart inflammation and blood clotting. That's simply medical fact.
We have no long term data for either this virus or the vaccines. That's also medical fact.
I went looking for actual evidence of this claim because it seems very unlikely to me that a common cold variant causes any of these serious side effects. There are no peer reviewed medical studies to back up this claim. All we have is a highly dubious statistical analysis that deliberately confuses causation and correlation and even uses different time periods to skew the data. I've highlighted this glaring anomaly in bold. The CDC have used the by now familiar cheat of weighting the numerator/ denominator to produce a ratio or % that will provide maximum $$$$ for big pharma.
When counting the Covid diagnoses the time frame is 1 March 2020 to 1 Jan 2021 but when counting the Myocarditis diagnoses an extra month is added. The month of January 2021- ie the month in which the first 50 million covid vaccine doses were administered in the US.
This perfectly illustrates the fraud at work at every level of the Covid scam. Scientific method has been replaced by bait and switch tactics. It's not hard to see how people are confused by this kind of charlatanism - you can stare directly at it and still not see it - until you finally realize that these people are nothing more than common criminals with university degrees and expensive suits.

Within the cohort of 36,005,294 patients, 1,452,773 (4.0%) received a diagnosis of COVID-19 during March 2020–January 2021, and 5,069 (0.01%) received a diagnosis of myocarditis during March 2020–February 2021. Overall, 4,339 (85.6%) patients with myocarditis were identified by an inpatient encounter. Patients with myocarditis were slightly older than patients without myocarditis (median age = 54 years versus 50 years) and were more commonly male (59.3% versus 41.7%) (Supplementary Table, https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/109261).

Irish.Justice

SW Member
The virus has been known to cause organ damage, heart inflammation and blood clotting. That's simply medical fact.
We have no long term data for either this virus or the vaccines. That's also medical fact.

Hasn’t the vaccine been linked to triggering those conditions also in some people?

How did some of our high profile RTE/Virgin Media ‘stars’ who claimed to have caught the virus last year before any vaccine was available fair out? I don’t recall any of those succumbing to the deadly disease. Did I miss some state like funerals held in their honour?. If only Gaybo had clung on for a few more months they could have claimed him as a covid martyr.

I know, first hand, of some elderly people in nursing homes and some people with underlying health conditions reportedly dying of covid in 2020. But I also know of a few people who died with the flu in 2017/2018/2019 also… again elderly and with underlying conditions and possibly weakened immune system. The shocking realisation we all had in 2020 was that elderly people in their 70/80/90’s are dying… I have yet to meet anyone who made a full recovery from age related illnesses and be discharged from the nursing home to live beyond their years.

I know a GP who is sickened by the whole covid hype and vaccine coercion on young healthy adults at the determent to their health, he has seen a number of otherwise healthy people develop conditions after they were vaccinated that’s far from coincidence. He said straight up that he would be finished as a GP if he was to rock the boat. His advice to me was better to take my chances with the virus than get the shot.

Last edited:

NewIre

SW Member
Then by logical deduction, HOW... then can we conclude that an unproven virus, which it's actual existence is in serious doubt, causes such illnesses... WHEN we know the jabs do exist and that people are now 'dying of short illnesses'.

This is not rocket science, but common sense - a rare attribute nowdays.
:cool:

bells of shandon

SW Member
When they have to coerce people into taking the Covid injection, by depriving them of employment, by depriving them of their travel rights, by depriving them of hospital care, by depriving them of entry to supermarkets, by depriving them entry to a Restaurant, by using Police to brutally attack with baton and rubber bullets those who refuse to comply, you do not have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure something is badly wrong and there is a deeper agenda to be exercised.
What we have learned is that Democracy is a fig leaf, underneath which the brutal Fascist leanings of the Regimes and their steel boot is no longer hidden. Australia has taught us that.
We can no longer trust the Institutions of State, the Govt, its Civil Service ,the Medical Establishment , the thuggish Garda, the Judiciary, the lieing propaganda Media. All credibility is gone for the critical thinker.
The State needs its compliant Institutions to perpetrate its Coercive orders, this is the reason for the recent bribe. These people do not realise they are cooperating in their own future slavery, for a short term financial gain.
Resist now or be forever a slave in the planned Totalitarian Order or another victim of the Death Shot.

Follow_the_trawler

SW Member
Founding Member
I went looking for actual evidence of this claim because it seems very unlikely to me that a common cold variant causes any of these serious side effects. There are no peer reviewed medical studies to back up this claim. All we have is a highly dubious statistical analysis that deliberately confuses causation and correlation and even uses different time periods to skew the data. I've highlighted this glaring anomaly in bold. The CDC have used the by now familiar cheat of weighting the numerator/ denominator to produce a ratio or % that will provide maximum $$$$ for big pharma.
When counting the Covid diagnoses the time frame is 1 March 2020 to 1 Jan 2021 but when counting the Myocarditis diagnoses an extra month is added. The month of January 2021- ie the month in which the first 50 million covid vaccine doses were administered in the US.
This perfectly illustrates the fraud at work at every level of the Covid scam. Scientific method has been replaced by bait and switch tactics. It's not hard to see how people are confused by this kind of charlatanism - you can stare directly at it and still not see it - until you finally realize that these people are nothing more than common criminals with university degrees and expensive suits.

Within the cohort of 36,005,294 patients, 1,452,773 (4.0%) received a diagnosis of COVID-19 during March 2020–January 2021, and 5,069 (0.01%) received a diagnosis of myocarditis during March 2020–February 2021. Overall, 4,339 (85.6%) patients with myocarditis were identified by an inpatient encounter. Patients with myocarditis were slightly older than patients without myocarditis (median age = 54 years versus 50 years) and were more commonly male (59.3% versus 41.7%) (Supplementary Table, https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/109261).

They call us anti-vaxx bute lets call these people what they are - Drug pushers.

That's what they do, that the drug is legal is just a sleight of hand. They are convicted felons many times over and have paid out billions in cases where the judge will be heavily weighted to their side.

They are responsible for the opiod epidemic, the explosion of autism in children, Tuskegee experiment, countless other experiments and cock ups in Africa and India etc The list goes on. They are vile scum.

IrishJohn

SW Member

You're talking BS no virus including "HIV" has ever been shown to cause disease in a peer reviewed study.

El Chaval.

SW Member
I'm not Anti-Vax, and we need to press this point.
I'm glad my 81 year old mother is vaxxed, and I'm glad my 24 year old son is not vaxxed.
Vaxxing healthy people for something which kills mainly elderly folk, is like vaxxing ducks for a disease which kills hens.

IrishJohn

SW Member
I'm glad my 81 year old mother is vaxxed, and I'm glad my 24 year old son is not vaxxed.
Vaxxing healthy people for something which kills mainly elderly folk, is like vaxxing ducks for a disease which kills hens.

If you love your mother then you would not want her injected with that shit.

The Potato Mystic

Founding Member
SW Member
People need to stop using the bankrupt language of the regime. "Anti-vaxx" like "conspiracy theory" are PR buzzwords designed to poison the well.

I'm "pro" anything that's reliable, tested & comes from a credible source. I'm opposed to mystery experiments from no responsibility, big monied lobbies being thrust upon anyone.

El Chaval.

SW Member
People need to stop using the bankrupt language of the regime. "Anti-vaxx" like "conspiracy theory" are PR buzzwords designed to poison the well.

I'm "pro" anything that's reliable, tested & comes from a credible source. I'm opposed to mystery experiments from no responsibility, big monied lobbies being thrust upon anyone.
Exactly, I have vaxxed my kids for all the disease which historically killed kids.
I'm not going to vax them for a disease which they have a 99.99% chance of beating with their natural immune system

Follow_the_trawler

SW Member
Founding Member
It's an absolute waste of time and money vaxxing an 81 yo.

Let's get this into perspective she's prob got 1-5 years left and they were happy to lock her up for almost 2 years of it. Disgusting.

My mother is around the same age and all her friends disappeared over the last 18 months. Too afraid to visit, to celebrate birthdays, Christmas etc thankfully enough of my family don't care about it but the sheer stupidity of people in their 70s and 80s cocooning (what a disgusting term) as if they're going to come out after it's all over and not be traumatised by the sheer terror the media, tech and government have waged on them. As if this magic potion will make it OK.

The 50+ Irish Middle class have proved themselves to be particularly gullible

"highly educated workforce" I guess.

Nobody Knows I'm A Dog

SW Member
The story of Joe McCarron made international headlines...

It's a sad story. I would always listen to my doctor when it comes to medical advice.
That man was obviously very sick. If his friends were concerned about his treatment in the hospital they should have been checking in with him regularly and consulting with the staff and encouraging him to stay in hospital until he was fit to leave.
It doesn't seem like he's in a covid ward at that time as the friend is with him and people are not in full ppe.

That friend sounds like the gentleman who Dolly Castle was alleged to have been with in the car when it was stopped by gardai doing 158kmh - you know the recording I'm on about.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom