COVID-19 Elderly couple convicted over refusal to wear face nappies in Aldi supermarket

Hitsticle

Founding Member
SW Member
There is nothing in the law about proving it.

But when it comes to covid the Gardas etc are playing fast and loose with "the law".
And that's the issue.
People just need to be confident in their conviction and force the guards to provide evidence that they are committing a crime, on the spot.

Follow_the_trawler

SW Member
Founding Member
As simple as that, eh Ricard?

So an auld granny crossing the road should be done for Jaywalking if a Guard sees her?
There was a mob of feral scum - the only words for them - marching through Dublin City centre early Saturday night. Just being scum. Intimidating people, smashing bottles etc
Where were these Garda to enforce the law? I'm sure we are all relieved to know they were ensuring that this elderly couple would never again get their milk without some filthy rag covering their mouth. Front line heros - lets get the pots and pans out for them.

Clanrickard

As simple as that, eh Ricard?

So an auld granny crossing the road should be done for Jaywalking if a Guard sees her?

If arrested her he'd be within his rights
You can't breath properly through a mask I couldn't even wear one for 5 minutes.

Also "exemptions" do exist its called a "reasonable excuse".

Utter pathetic rubbish. I seldom wear a mask but on occasion have done for hours. That is sad myth.

And that's the issue.
People just need to be confident in their conviction and force the guards to provide evidence that they are committing a crime, on the spot.
You are required to have proof.

IrishJohn

SW Member
If arrested her he'd be within his rights

Utter pathetic rubbish. I seldom wear a mask but on occasion have done for hours. That is sad myth.

You are required to have proof.

Where in the law does it say you need "proof" of an exemption to go into a supermarket ?

Its no "myth" for me I can't wear a mask for even 5 minutes.

Also just because someone is arrested does not make that arrest legal.

Clanrickard

Where in the law does it say you need "proof" of an exemption to go into a supermarket ?

Its no "myth" for me I can't wear a mask for even 5 minutes.

Also just because someone is arrested does not make that arrest legal.

You either a serious wuss or a bullshiner. Masks don't stop you breathing. And yes a proprioator is entitled to see proof of exemption indeed entitled to kick you out without a mask.

Clanrickard

Not so....try discriminating against a pikey in the same way and see how long before the court summons pops through the letterbox....
I can't find a face palm gif to truly express the stupidity of this post. I am talking about mask wearing not discrimination against a specific group.

Mowl

1500x500.jpg
The problem is that we elected a government for non covid office and the Covid came in. One thing no one had in mind was Covid

Mowl

No one answered my question. Why are the vaccinated so afraid of the unvaccinated? Have they realized they made a horrific mistake and
want security in numbers? What is kit to anybody whether I get it or don't?

Wolf

SW Member
Founding Member
I can't find a face palm gif to truly express the stupidity of this post. I am talking about mask wearing not discrimination against a specific group.
Are you really that stupid?
Refusing people access to a business because they're not wearing a gimp mask is the very definition of discrimination.

AsTheQuoFlies

SW Member
No one answered my question. Why are the vaccinated so afraid of the unvaccinated? Have they realized they made a horrific mistake and
want security in numbers? What is kit to anybody whether I get it or don't?
That is the key question and it cannot be answered as the potential answers are illogical when put against the suffocating doctrine

1. How can they fear unvaccinated, as if they've had their vaccines and apparently they work, it makes zero sense to fear unvaccinated.

2. If they fear unvaccinated because they realise these vaccines do not stop infection/transmission, illogical again as their fellow vaccinated could just as easily pass it on.

The fear of unvaccinated is a result of propaganda and hate speech making zero sense. "A pandemic of the unvaccinated" is a statement history will recall as cynical manipulation, an utter nonsense the public cannot seem to see through.

Clanrickard

That is the key question and it cannot be answered as the potential answers are illogical when put against the suffocating doctrine

1. How can they fear unvaccinated, as if they've had their vaccines and apparently they work, it makes zero sense to fear unvaccinated.

2. If they fear unvaccinated because they realise these vaccines do not stop infection/transmission, illogical again as their fellow vaccinated could just as easily pass it on.

The fear of unvaccinated is a result of propaganda and hate speech making zero sense. "A pandemic of the unvaccinated" is a statement history will recall as cynical manipulation, an utter nonsense the public cannot seem to see through.
Vaccines mean A. You don't get as sick if at all. B. There is less transmision. The more that are vaccinated the less room the virus has to spread.

IrishJohn

SW Member
You either a serious wuss or a bullshiner. Masks don't stop you breathing. And yes a proprioator is entitled to see proof of exemption indeed entitled to kick you out without a mask.

You still can't show me where in the law does it say you need to show proof of an exemption to go into a supermarket ?

I never said masks stop you breathing I said they stop you breathing properly.

IrishJohn

SW Member

You don't seem to understand the concept that there are people like me who can't wear masks for ANY length of time.

Kitchen`s Closed

SW Member
According to the Irish times 56% of people now being hospitalized with 'the virus' have been fully jabbed.
I'm mobile but will try to link later. The statistic shows only 2% are uninjected in hospitals at this time for the rona.

2% with 0 injection. All others have had an injection at least one.

Safe and effective peeps. Safe and effective.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom