COVID-19 Elderly couple convicted over refusal to wear face nappies in Aldi supermarket

GodsDog

Founding Member
SW Member
16 November 2015
Halloween must be very hard for you.

I'm dressing up this year as a Political Irish regime troll

what do you think Charlotte? :LOL:

screenshot.717.jpg

Wolf

SW Member
Founding Member
17 February 2019
Ah yes but if they hadnt been vaccinated they would have had a more serious Covid infection.

In fact the more we see the vaccinated catching Covid the more certain we can be that the vaccine is working.
Or something like that.
The CoVidian Cultists have turned science upside down..... (y)

Clanrickard

30 October 2015
From your link..............................
Health officials point out that although the majority of Covid-19 cases in hospital now involve vaccinated people, the overall number of hospitalisations is smaller due to the impact of vaccination.

“The rise in vaccinated patients in hospital is not a surprise as more and more people have been vaccinated,” said HSE chief clinical officer Dr Colm Henry.

“Vaccines were never going to be 100 per cent effective against infection; their big contribution is in preventing serious illness.”

Whereas in January up to 50 people ended up in hospital for every 1,000 Covid-19 cases, now fewer than 20 hospitalisations occur for the same number of cases.

“But for the vaccination programme, hospitals would have been overwhelmed,” Dr Henry said. “The impact is also clear in terms of reduced translation of numbers of cases into patients who require intensive care.”
You still can't show me where in the law does it say you need to show proof of an exemption to go into a supermarket ?

I never said masks stop you breathing I said they stop you breathing properly.

They don't stop you breathing properly..

You don't seem to understand the concept that there are people like me who can't wear masks for ANY length of time.

hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

Wolf

SW Member
Founding Member
17 February 2019
In the UK another innocent woman was arrested for not wearing a face nappy in a supermarket.

Its interesting that the police in the UK are also using the "public order" act to illegally arrest people who don't wear face nappies.

They cannot arrest people for not wearing a gimp mask so they goad and harrass until people snap then the filth arrest them under the public order act.

Follow_the_trawler

SW Member
Founding Member
9 May 2021

Latest Posts

Latest Threads

Top Bottom