COVID-19 Gemma O'Doherty looking for supporters to come to Bray courthouse 29/9th

Eriugena

SW Member

MichaelMcGrath

SW Member
Gemma's huge problem is that she jumps to prejudge people, and always gets it wrong. She mistakes friend for foe. She is a really poor judge of character, she just does not know people and she only listens to herself.

In fact she's Ireland's Mrs. Bucket!

IrishJohn

SW Member
I'm sorry to say I wouldn't turn up for Gemma because of the way she has turned on Dee Wall, Dave Cullen etc, I also think Gemma is as power mad as that Tony Holohop guy, just in a different faith of our fathers way Stand Up Against Garda Corruption And Forced Vaccines On Sept 29 - Gemma O'Doherty Investigative Journalist Ireland

Its not just about Gemma.

Protesting sends a message to the establishment that arresting people for no reason is not acceptable.

MichaelMcGrath

SW Member
I would advise people to turn up and support Gemma. At least she's on the right side.

I met her a couple of times, unfortunately she turned on me the second time because of something Justin Barrett had badmouthed to her about me when she was all pally with him.
I blame Barrett for talking out of the side of his mouth to blacken a nationalist comrade.

What's this court case at Bray about?

Jay Homer Simpson

SW Member
I would advise people to turn up and support Gemma. At least she's on the right side.

I met her a couple of times, unfortunately she turned on me the second time because of something Justin Barrett had badmouthed to her about me when she was all pally with him.
I blame Barrett for talking out of the side of his mouth to blacken a nationalist comrade.

What's this court case at Bray about?
It's about that run in she had with a Garda Waldren in summer 2020 when she was hanging up banners, I think her charges are refusing to give her name and date of birth to a Garda and refusing to follow directions from a Garda

MichaelMcGrath

SW Member
It's about that run in she had with a Garda Waldren in summer 2020 when she was hanging up banners, I think her charges are refusing to give her name and date of birth to a Garda and refusing to follow directions from a Garda
Yes, I remember, Thanks. She was right there as for a change that Garda seemed to have picked on her in bad faith.
It isn't a jailable offence - if Gemma doesn't make it one!

She should issue an official apology to the court and to the gardai through her solicitor and not dare say one word herself.

At least I believe she's stopped listening to Barrett for some time, so she's learning.

Eriugena

SW Member
Yes, I remember, Thanks. She was right there as for a change that Garda seemed to have picked on her in bad faith.
It isn't a jailable offence - if Gemma doesn't make it one!

She should issue an official apology to the court and to the gardai through her solicitor and not dare say one word herself.

At least I believe she's stopped listening to Barrett for some time, so she's learning.
Why should she apologise?

MichaelMcGrath

SW Member
I'm sorry to say I wouldn't turn up for Gemma because of the way she has turned on Dee Wall, Dave Cullen etc, I also think Gemma is as power mad as that Tony Holohop guy, just in a different faith of our fathers way Stand Up Against Garda Corruption And Forced Vaccines On Sept 29 - Gemma O'Doherty Investigative Journalist Ireland
On second thoughts I think it's best for Gemma if nobody turns up, her solicitor issues a guilty plea and apology, she gets a slap on the wrist and alls well that ends well.

I don't think I know Dave Cullen, but I've met Dee who is a champion, I hope we can all get together again for what matters - Ireland and the Irish.

MichaelMcGrath

SW Member
What's that supposed to mean?
Ask any practicing solicitor!

Gemma may not qualify for legal aid, this case could easily add more thousands to her existing costs, that's what I mean.
Technically she could well be found guilty as charged, and if she resists to the chagrin of the court that could then mean jail as well, then appeals, then the possibility of even more jailtime on failure of appeals.
So, with that I think it's up to her, and her solicitor, to decide, not me - or you just trying to frustrate me here.
I'm thinking of her, I always think of the person who is endangered with imprisonment - the only thing to do when charged in criminal court is to get out of there and fast!

She then gets a slap on the wrist and lives to fight another day.

As a politician it would be stupid to go down over an argument with a garda!

Eriugena

SW Member
Ask any practicing solicitor!

Gemma may not qualify for legal aid, this case could easily add more thousands to her existing costs, that's what I mean.
Technically she could well be found guilty as charged, and if she resists to the chagrin of the court that could then mean jail as well, then appeals, then the possibility of even more jailtime on failure of appeals.
So, with that I think it's up to her, and her solicitor, to decide, not me - or you just trying to frustrate me here.
I'm thinking of her, I always think of the person who is endangered with imprisonment - the only thing to do when charged in criminal court is to get out of there and fast!

She then gets a slap on the wrist and lives to fight another day.

As a politician it would be stupid to go down over an argument with a garda!
These are pragmatic considerations, but if she maintains that she has done nothing wrong then no apology should be forthcoming.
If she did apologise she would lose any respect she has from her supporters, so I don't expect she will.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom