COVID-19 Helpful List of Irish Businesses Complying with Vax Passports

22 April 2019
In the interest of Public Safety I'd like to list those businesses that are protecting us from dying by requiring us to produce pieces of paper.

I won't be getting vaxxed myself so I can't partake but on occasion I'd like to stand outside these premises that are applying apartheid so that I can gaze enviously through the windows at the superior beings inside.

I'd also like to congratulate them on the brave stance they are taking to protect the good people of Ireland.

:)

congress_tart

SW Member
12 June 2019
218615995_4121041267944661_2315144624253187204_n.png

AsTheQuoFlies

SW Member
21 January 2021
This is now acceptable? "No covid pass, no entry". Doesnt seem to matter these "vaccines" seemingly do not prevent transmission or contraction, they may prevent serious illness. Making them singular, individual. This pub seems to relish the restrictive nature, "super safe, approved fun with sanctioned papers and reasoning only".

Pfizer downgraded to 39% efficacy.

The fact that a majority of young adults will have natural induced immunity, and that these rules are a blatantly cruel attempt to force experimental therapy on them, doesnt matter a whit to these guys.

No covid pass, no entry. No need for experimental therapy? Not relevant, either you submit to it and every booster or you are a second class citizen and not welcome within our segregated society.

What was once difficult to even comprehend - how fascism took such root in the 1930s and how segregation and discrimination became so accepted - has sadly become so abundantly clear.

Last edited:

Usher

SW Member
21 May 2021
This is now acceptable? "No covid pass, no entry". Doesnt seem to matter these "vaccines" seemingly do not prevent transmission or contraction, they may prevent serious illness. Making them singular, individual. This pub seems to relish the restrictive nature, "super safe, approved fun with sanctioned papers and reasoning only".

Pfizer downgraded to 39% efficacy.

The fact that a majority of young adults will have natural induced immunity, and that these rules are a blatantly cruel attempt to force experimental therapy on them, doesnt matter a whit to these guys.

No covid pass, no entry. No need for experimental therapy? Not relevant, either you submit to it and every booster or you are a second class citizen and not welcome within our segregated society.

What was once difficult to even comprehend - how fascism took such root in the 1930s and how segregation and discrimination became so accepted - has sadly become so abundantly clear.
Whatever about the forcing of an ever more useless dangerous injection not mattering a whit to the owners, that's understandable, but that it's seemingly not going to matter a whit to the majority of potential young patrons is puzzling and damming of them. It's almost like they deserve the future increased illness rates and the more recently caused deaths. What has happened to young people....seriously?

AsTheQuoFlies

SW Member
21 January 2021
J.W Sweetman is another pub in Dublin that support medical apartheid.

"We are so excited to welcome you all back through our security doors. We offer clean, safe, segregated space. Due to active discriminatory practices we allow those inside who can prove their vaccination status.

Reinforced iron doors have been installed to ensure apartheid and no unvaccinated person will disturb your meal. We have hired many fine young staff members who will serve you, but rest assured, will not be allowed dine-in or sit anywhere near you.

We are as abnormal as you would hope. This is a safe space where the news on the discredited RT-PCR test will not be brought up"

IrishJohn

SW Member
12 September 2018
Boycotting businesses who support medical apartheid is biggest weapon we have against these scumbags.

Napper Tandy

SW Member
6 November 2015
Just in from my local, called in for two after doing “men’s shed” stuff
aaked for QR thingy

he maintains a well well run establishment, fair play

wouldn’t let any of ye anti clowns in 🤡

IrishJohn

SW Member
12 September 2018
your some ignorant clown
stay outside, looking in, nobody’s is going to look back at ya, happier you’re not in

Up to 50% of pubs and restaurants have refused to reopen because they are afraid of the backlash of supporting medical apartheid.

Napper Tandy

SW Member
6 November 2015
Up to 50% of pubs and restaurants have refused to reopen because they are afraid of the backlash of supporting medical apartheid.
That’s a load of Bollix

its because of the cost of all the extra staff required
there were 9 people in tonight

Latest Posts

Latest Threads

Top Bottom