COVID-19 Helpful List of Irish Businesses Complying with Vax Passports

Myles O'Reilly

SW Member
What a bizarre and untrue statement . You have a strange view of Women .
He has a point. There's a lorra slags out there.

This is an odd thing to say, that its rare and beautiful that a girl would not be with a man over a course of a few days.
I think he meant she was never with a man, period. Although how an aul lad got that out of an 18 year old is another matter.

BrendanCody

SW Member
Libtard cinemas IFI and the Light House in Dublin support medical apartheid.

They seem to be ignoring something else which is "in line with government guidelines" -mixed immunity status. The cinema has clearly taken the decision to forego it, and exclude a class of customers, for the sake of (hopefully) more bums on seats.

Futility

Founding Member
Lol. Brilliant :

Good on the L.A.-CoCo of Howth

Failte Ireland has awarded Fingal County Council with €600,000 funding to build a permanent outdoor dining facility in Howth.
The "all-weather" dining area will be built "in the shape of a Viking ship" and will be located in Howth Harbour.
Fingal County Council made the announcement on social media today and said they are now working to develop detail plans before moving to the planning permission and public consultation phase.

Futility

Founding Member
I get energy and satisfaction from never ever giving business again to an establishment that treats me disrespectfully.

They're supposed to provide a service to the customer. No service = no business.

Do punters realise just how much resource they actually bring to the party? Take a critical hard look at what is actually being bought & sold? What is in the exchange?
Coming down from the Naughties one went from a life of opulence - to the dole overnight, there was readjusting and real belt tightening, re-awakening and realignment with reality.
Much of the high street businesses are over priced, over hyped, over inflated frivolities of little real necessity, relevance or (these days) quality.
They are really lucky to be making Irish €€€'s euro profits from cash dispensers on two legs ;)

Polyco

Founding Member
There's a well known eatery in the shadow of Bunratty castle to which we ventured recently.

The couple before us had booked to eat indoors and had their 'papers' demanded of them by what looked like the boss, he studied them carefully before allowing admittance. It was the first time that I had seen this Stazi style authoritarianism close up and, TBH, I was quite shocked and sickened to see it in a supposedly liberal western country.

Needless to say that I shall not be bothering to go again, or eat indoors at all. What's more, the outdoor dining area was quite busy and lively while the lady reported, after a visit to the loo, there was hardly anybody inside at all. 85% jabbed? I don't think so! Oh, and the food was quite edible, but well overpriced.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Top Bottom