COVID-19 Helpful List of Irish Businesses Complying with Vax Passports

Futility

Founding Member
23 November 2020
Pubs are finished the same as yesterday is over and done with. There's a whole new bunch of worries to consider - the full cost and availability of Employment, Housing, Medical, Cultural, the T+C's of participation within the public space, corporate/government nanny & surveillance police state and projections of such - camera's - screens - televised bull-horn news propaganda and those awful dreadful inane torturous legoland perverted Bot-brained pap music environments - corporate crowd depressors.
What? And go into town and pay to support the nasty?
Their pints take the piss.

IrishJohn

SW Member
12 September 2018
If you see the bullshit covid "safety charter" sticker then you should probably avoid that business.

dublin-airport-tourism-covid-19-safety-charter.jpg

IrishJohn

SW Member
12 September 2018
Pubs are finished the same as yesterday is over and done with. There's a whole new bunch of worries to consider - the full cost and availability of Employment, Housing, Medical, Cultural, the T+C's of participation within the public space, corporate/government nanny & surveillance police state and projections of such - camera's - screens - televised bull-horn news propaganda and those awful dreadful inane torturous legoland perverted Bot-brained pap music environments - corporate crowd depressors.
What? And go into town and pay to support the nasty?
Their pints take the piss.

Whats the point of going to the pub when you can meet up with friends in somebodys house and get drunk for a fraction of the cost you would pay in a pub plus you don't have to deal with all the covid bullshit.

Futility

Founding Member
23 November 2020
plus you don't have to deal with all the covid bullshit.
I've become anti-social to the public space - A thin veneer over landlords, tax inspectors, clampers, police state gangs, profiteers, pushers, and of course covid mandatorians, Too many mobile phones, TV screens, unwanted narrative, advertising and a tacit support for the programme . . . Not much of an attraction there, more hard work than anything else.
The venue should be at least as comforting and welcoming as your own service and tastes.
Bring back the good times! ūüíÉūüēļ

false flag

SW Member
Founding Member
9 September 2020
The famous Savoy Cinema in Dublin is now only letting people in who have a vaccine passport.

The Savoy was a great cinema in its day.
But this wrong decision by management guarantees its failure and shut down.
Cinemas - due to their fixed dimensions and thermally stable audiences - represent very simple ventilation challenges, so with effective systems in place the Savoy's management could reasonably ensure the safety of their customers.
The Savoy was a great cinema in its day, and Dubliners will be sad to see it go.
But they will soon find other places to go and other things to do.

Last edited:

Futility

Founding Member
23 November 2020
We need to turn Dublin into a glorified amphitheatre, music, drama, spectacle, thrills and basically cavorting without qualms on a mission to star in our own blockbusters!!
No tickets required.
Cameras, lights and lots of action, we do it better ourselves :ura:

22 April 2019
So anyways, I was up in Castlebar Mayo for a family celebration last weekend. No vaxports I'm glad to say but it was extraordinary to witness the mask activity.

The "rules" were that if you were walking around you had to muzzle up. But if you were eating or drinking you didn't. So, what were you supposed to do if you had a drink in your hand and were moving around? Tricky... Anyway when I was barked at to put on a mask I searched myself and realised "dammit, I left it in the room or something. Ah sure I'll get it later." My approach was to just be awkward. No outright refusal or argument, just play dumb (easy for me.. lol)

The event went off OK, even if it was quite a bizarre experience. The most frustrating thing was not to be able to see my elderly relatives faces because of those fucking stupid masks. I feel bad for them more than for myself, but my greatest emotion is anger towards those sick bastards who dreamt up all this fear propaganda and utter nonsense.

I don't buy it. Not even a little bit. Yez can shove yer masks and yer vaccines wherever ye like but they're not coming near me or my kids.

Fuck off.

Period.

IrishJohn

SW Member
12 September 2018
The Savoy was a great cinema in its day.
But this wrong decision by management guarantees its failure and shut down.
Cinemas - due to their fixed dimensions and thermally stable audiences - represent very simple ventilation challenges, and with effective ventilation in place the Savoy's management could reasonably ensure the safety of their customers.
The Savoy was a great cinema in its day, and Dubliners will be sad to see it go.

They don't need any extra ventilation for the cinema to be "safe" that's just BS covid propaganda.

SeektheFairLand

SW Member
27 December 2020
i take it that ConeHead Donnelly's announcement that indoor dining legislation remains in place for another three months means that VaxxIDs will still be required to eat and drink in a free state hostelry? That the 22nd Oct is now an empty meaningless date?

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
9 April 2021
i take it that ConeHead Donnelly's announcement that indoor dining legislation remains in place for another three months means that VaxxIDs will still be required to eat and drink in a free state hostelry? That the 22nd Oct is now an empty meaningless date?
It was always an empty and meaningless date.

The plan is to get 7 jabs into every man woman and child in the country. There will be no let up until that happens

The only people who believed it were the Covidians, as they'd believe anything their told by officialdom

Futility

Founding Member
23 November 2020
I don't buy it. Not even a little bit. Yez can shove yer masks and yer vaccines wherever ye like but they're not coming near me or my kids.

Fuck off.

Period.

You've got natural immunity - the gold standard in germ protection - you just have to tailor your diets to prepare for the harsh winter flu season - get a cold or flu and bounce back better!:giggle:

Latest Posts

Latest Threads

Top Bottom