COVID-19 Joe McCarron dies of Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pulse Meister

SW Member
“Una would like to thank the staff and apologise for the actions of Joe’s so-called reckless friends earlier in the week.

“They did not help Joe’s recovery in any way. We would encourage everyone to follow proper medical advice.”

A tragic death.

RIP Joe.

Condolences to the McCarron family.

sday%20LOK%20to%20use%202.jpg%2074679527

political-animal

SW Member
Joe McCarron died with a positive pcr test which tells us exactly nothing about the ACTUAL cause of death. In line with WHO covid protocol no autopsy will be performed so we will never know what killed this man. He died exactly as predicted after having been placed on a ventilator- a treatment (not normally used to treat respiratory infections) that carries a spectacular failure rate.

Thanks also to the HSE covid protocols - Joe would have been denied access to all early intervention treatments, proven to have spectacular success rates in treating severe symptoms. He would have been told to stay home and wrap himself in a blanket.

The scum media will of course try to spin this for the zombies and blame the "antivaxxers".

RealMcCoy

SW Member
So let me get this straight.

Joe, God rest his soul, had covid.

He would have been fine.

Except the hospital decided to kill him by putting him on a ventilator?

That seems to be what I'm reading?

Charlottesweb

SW Member
Founding Member

He would have been fine.

Thats the narrative that some are trying to paint unfortunately.

The true story is that he was in hospital for a reason, which happened to be covid. Against medical advice, he discharged himself because his friends are covid deniers and anti vaxxers and convinced him he was fine, although he did not look very healthy.

Two days later he was rushed to hospital in an ambulance due to breathing difficulties. He died several days later.

Its fairly obvious had he remained in hospital he might have survived. Certainly his medical team were of this view. His bunch of random idiots thought they knew better and it seems clear that they did not.

Its a terrible tragedy and was only caused by ignorance and disinformation, similar to the disinformation constantly peddled by certain posters around here.

RealMcCoy

SW Member

He would have been fine.

Eh lads, Im asking the question is this what ye believe and what you're trying to say.

If so if ye really are beyond help.

Christ this site has been overrun, not only by nutters, but by sickos.

Well done mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom