COVID-19 Martial law in Australia

IrishJohn

SW Member
Don’t think so…the Irish are very compliant and like taking orders and following rules!

When we stopped following the Catholic Church…this left a void that has now been filled by the nanny state🙏

They may be compliant now but I think we are getting near to a breaking point.

When the financial reality of the lockdown becomes clear I expect the shit to hit the fan.

clarke-connolly

Founding Member
They may be compliant now but I think we are getting near to a breaking point.

When the financial reality of the lockdown becomes clear I expect the shit to hit the fan.
Perhaps when they work out that “ “ The Great Take “ “ is going to leave them as serfs for the rest of their lives.

Vengeful Glutton

SW Member
Even debt has its limits.

Remember back in 2010 the country almost went bankrupt because nobody would loan us money.

The debt to GDP ratio was a whopping 102% back then, so servicing debts did worry international lenders.

I think in this case we can borrow more money against the collateral of a stable economy.

Point taken though, if there was an economic downturn during this pandemic, then we're into worst parts of the Bible territory. Bolshevik style social upheaval I'd imagine.

M1A2

BANNED
SW Member
Back in the first quarter of this year, these Dolly Parton fans below were begging the government to copy Australia

Australia in general did a great job. But the outlier was always NSW.

The Liberal Party there looked down their noses at what the Labor Party had to do in Melbourne last year to stop covid through lockdown.

Vic sacrificed a lot to stop the virus from spreading further into the state regions and Australia in general, and the NSW Premier, and the Fed gov, both Liberals, behaved like asses in response.

I have said this previously, but it was all too predictable that all the hard work up to now has now probably been undone by Gladys.
It's incredible the things that were said that will now come back to haunt the Liberals in NSW and Federal level.....totally unforced massive errors just to score some short term political points.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom