COVID-19 Masks are only for the Servant class.

Vengeful Glutton

SW Member
"Servile Class"

In fairness when you've terrified the public, they'll do anything you want them to.

As Lecky said earlier, it's been a roaring success, from a social control pov. For example, mass dissent during an economic downturn could be silenced by nudge units using their media assets to spread news of a novel virus of unknown origin.

The Field Marshal

Founding Member
SW Member
Wasn't there a media conspiracy against George Pell? I seem to recall you balling about it.
Since Pell was found innocent and the media had him convicted then yes.
But govts and states did not legislate on the basis of the Pell case or on media reports.
They did so on the basis of the WHO declaration and existential on site evidence that something very bad was happening.

If you and others wish to think the whole thing is based upon false evidence and assumptions concerning a new virus then I disagree.

The virus is real and its also dangerous.
Masks help reduce its transmission.

Eriugena

SW Member
But govts and states did not legislate on the basis of the Pell case or on media reports.
They did so on the basis of the WHO declaration and existential on site evidence that something very bad was happening.

If you and others wish to think the whole thing is based upon false evidence and assumptions concerning a new virus then I disagree.

Get rid of TV, you will start to see things more clearly.

Kitchen`s Closed

SW Member

Yes it is but only dangerous to the old and infirm.

No they don't.

Electricity

SW Member
A moment ago you were blaming the media for what youu called a scamdemic.
Now its the govts.
You are quite clearly confused.
I think it's you who's confused.

I said that you would agree with me (that there is no pandemic) if it wasn't for the television.

Then, in response to your conspiracy theory theory about the meeja, I simply suggested that a better starting point would not be the media, but the government (of which the media is the mouthpiece).

Of course, I don't believe that the Irish government is the conspiracy, that would be silly, considering the scamdemic is global

Follow_the_trawler

SW Member
Founding Member
So its all a giant mega meeja conspiraceeeeeeeeee.
Only morons think like that.
Explain to us how it's real so...looking forward to hearing this.

I had to go to Stephens Green shopping centre today.

I was the only adult human not wearing some filthy piece of cotton on their gob. The. Only. Adult. Plus I saw one kid in a pram unmuzzled. I must have missed the memo.

Suns out, nice day and they're walking around like beatdown Russians circa 1989. I'd say footfall in there around 20-30%. The shops in there are finished.

Utterly dystopic and utterly moronic perpetuating the appearance of a non existent pandemic.

There's no way back for a lot of people. They are gone.

As a PS grafton St f88ked too.

Generation Snowflake

SW Member
There are at least three sets of people regards this mask usage in public, god help those that do so in private, but that's a different issue. Those that believe masks provide some kind of protection, those that go along to get along which are the majority, and those that refuse outright. They are extremely divisive for a small proportion of the population.

The op's post is referring to something different here, where you have a ruling elite not abiding by the same rules and mandates they are imposing on the rest of society. You see this on repeat.

As an aside, I find interesting, that we call these things mask's, where it's usage is mainly un-hyphenated, and what they really mean regards wearing of such, is clear to all regards the definition of the word itself.
  1. A covering worn on the face to conceal one's identity, as.
  2. A covering, as of cloth, that has openings for the eyes, entirely or partly conceals the face, and is worn especially at a masquerade ball.
  3. A grotesque or comical representation of a face, worn especially to frighten or amuse, as at Halloween.

When i think of elites and masks, I think of films like eyes wide shut, where the elites are all hiding their identity, involved in some weird sex party or just something satanic like, or even at the masquerade ball. We have the inverse here, where the servants are not to be seen, and not speaking was a default anyway. Either way, the blatancy of it all is what is damning, they clearly think of themselves as above the rest, considering they cannot see anything wrong with what they are displaying, not just to the public, but for the public, as this is for public consumption, look at your betters etc... I don't think they are mocking, i think they believe they are above the rest, and that the ever changing rules are for the plebs, little different to state laws or even basic common laws moral people oblige too by default, like not hurting or taking advantage of people that are at least similar to yourself, where I do not believe people are born without such, as in its all somehow nurture.

Last edited:

Eriugena

SW Member
There are at least three sets of people regards this mask usage in public, god help those that do so in private, but that's a different issue. Those that believe masks provide some kind of protection, does that go along to get along which are the majority, and those that refuse outright. The are extremely divisive for a small proportion of the population.
Just as a footnote.
Among the mask wearers, a sure sign of the true believer is the hand sanitising routine at the shop entrance, or mask-wearing outdoors, alone in cars etc. A sure sign of the go-along/get-along type is the last minute donning of a scruffy old mask pulled out of their pocket as they walk in.

false flag

SW Member
Founding Member
Repeated use of the word pandemic is part of the terror strategy, and yes this is terrorism, Ireland is being terrorised and has been terrorised for nearly two years, TERRORISM, get that into your head, what they have been subjecting you to for nearly two years is TERRORISM

The Field Marshal

Founding Member
SW Member
Explain to us how it's real so...looking forward to hearing this.

I had to go to Stephens Green shopping centre today.

I was the only adult human not wearing some filthy piece of cotton on their gob. The. Only. Adult. Plus I saw one kid in a pram unmuzzled. I must have missed the memo.

Suns out, nice day and they're walking around like beatdown Russians circa 1989. I'd say footfall in there around 20-30%. The shops in there are finished.

Utterly dystopic and utterly moronic perpetuating the appearance of a non existent pandemic.

There's no way back for a lot of people. They are gone.

As a PS grafton St f88ked too.
You dont need to xplain to me how awful things are.
I suffered extremely grave economic damage myself as a result.

If you are seeking someone to blame then look at the Chinese Govt whose conduct in all this has been the trigger and the source.
The facts remain that a dangerous virus has caused untold damage and whether thats somebodys fault or not is a different question.

false flag

SW Member
Founding Member
You dont need to xplain to me how awful things are.
I suffered extremely grave economic damage myself as a result.

If you are seeking someone to blame then look at the Chinese Govt whose conduct in all this has been the trigger and the source.
The facts remain that a dangerous virus has caused untold damage and whether thats somebodys fault or not is a different question.

No.
The virus did not cause untold damage in Sweden.
What caused untold damage here was how government responded to the virus.

SeektheFairLand

SW Member

Does prayer reduces it's transmission better than say aborted baby vaccines?

Latest Threads

Top Bottom