COVID-19 Murderer Exposed

Yonghoi

SW Member
7 December 2018
Been a while - but this one finally drew me back to your lonnney shitshow. TEMPORARILY!
67 Year old IRISH man with severe Covid symptoms murdered by ITALIAN! Anti Vaxxer nutcases. Have you seen the video? I'm totally disinterested in searching your spewings to find out if you have. All I'll say is - fark you hoors, and I hope this Italian cnt ends up in prison! Irish pensioner dies from Covid days after 'rescue' from hospital

IrishJohn

SW Member
12 September 2018
Been a while - but this one finally drew me back to your lonnney shitshow. TEMPORARILY!
67 Year old IRISH man with severe Covid symptoms murdered by ITALIAN! Anti Vaxxer nutcases. Have you seen the video? I'm totally disinterested in searching your spewings to find out if you have. All I'll say is - fark you hoors, and I hope this Italian cnt ends up in prison! Irish pensioner dies from Covid days after 'rescue' from hospital

He died under the "care" of the hospital staff.

If you are looking for a murderer than the people who were with him in his final hours are the people to investigate.

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
9 April 2021
'Death by ventilator' - Unfortunately he wasn't the first and won't be the last

R.I.P. Joe

IrishJohn

SW Member
12 September 2018
'Death by ventilator' - Unfortunately he wasn't the first and won't be the last

R.I.P. Joe

Its mad how they are trying to blame "anti vaxxers" for his death when he died in Hospital under the "care" of "health care professionals" who were supposed to be looking after him.

clarke-connolly

Founding Member
2 December 2017
In fairness the hospital were not able to have a proper health relationship with this man. For some reason they were determined to put him on a ventilator against his wishes. Why had the hospital not had a proper interaction with his family when he was first at the hospital ?

Polyco

Founding Member
28 March 2020
Don't pay attention, these lads are conspiraloon whack jobs, even after seeing the video this guy's death is the fault of the hospital staff, unphuckingbelievable.
Can you only summon up the one supposed case when the death by jab figures for Europe are 26,000+? Now that really is pathetic.

Thelasthurrah

SW Member
4 September 2018
He didn't die under the care of "anti vaxxers" yet they are some how responsible for the Doctors in the hospital not been able to save him.
The anti vaxxer browbeat him into leaving the hospital when he was obviously extremely unwell and against medical advice.
Hopefully this guy can be charged with something.

Latest Posts

Latest Threads

Top Bottom