COVID-19 Murderer Exposed

IrishJohn

SW Member
Joe was one of Ben Gilroy's bedfellows....

Are all the people who raise concerns about vaccine side effects "anti vaxxers" ?

I have to get regular MRI scans but I have concerns about the side effects of MRI dye that can cause serious problems for some people.

I'm pro MRI scans but I want the dye in MRI injections to be safe.

Raising concerns about the safety of MRI dye makes me a "far right conspiracy theorist" in the eyes of some people.

scanner

SW Member
Are all the people who raise concerns about vaccine side effects "anti vaxxers" ?

I have to get regular MRI scans but I have concerns about the side effects of MRI dye that can cause serious problems for some people.

I'm pro MRI scans but I want the dye in MRI injections to be safe.

Raising concerns about the safety of MRI dye must make me a "far right conspiracy theorist".

You try to avoid the fact that Joe was not vaccinated.

SeektheFairLand

SW Member
That Italian who pulled Joe out of the hospital was no doctor. And we don't know what Mr Mureddu has administered. It could have been any poison!
Nah I'm talking a about the dusky fellow in the hospital, the one with the poor English, the one in charge of the fellow when he died. What did he administer in the period during the time the man was back in hospital?
Why are you not interested in the period immediately preceding his death instead of an event weeks previously?
One suspects you are merely interested in pointing scoring rather than the poor man's death.
That's a quite a low thing. You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you capable of that self awareness?

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
The murderer- and his online enablers....
Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

@graceland.com

SW Member
i have had dealings with Letterkenny hospital many times over the last 30 years and it does not have a good reputation
i was sent for an Xray one time for my left foot, i went to reception was told to wait, was then called in to the xray chamber, the lady in attendance asked me to take of my jacket and shirt, i said why, to Xray your chest she said. I told her it was my left foot that was to be Xrayed not my chest.
She then told me i had to go back to reception as there must be some mistake, i did so and reception said i had to get my doctor to fax through another form for them to Xray my foot, I phoned my doctor and got them to send the details through, had to wait another hour till that was processed.
Was then called back in to the Xray Chamber, and told to take of my right shoe, i asked why, she said to Xray your foot, I told her it is not my right foot it is my left foot.

Now with that level of incompetence would i feel safe if this same hospital were asking to put me in an induced coma, where the chances of surviving are very slim, i dont think so, and that would not be because I was anti vax, it would be because i had no trust in the hospital based on my own experience and that of many others over many years.

I would leave and seek a second opinion because I would have no trust in the hospital or its staff and I know many of them, the HSE is rife with incompetence and nepotism, people in jobs because of who they know and others with no accountability and treating people as if they were doing them a favour, this old shite about the hospital staff doing there best, thats their job, and if they were doing their best people would have a lot more trust in them, i know 2 elderly people died in letterkenny hospital this last year, their family didnt take them out in fact the family were not allowed to see them for weeks and they still died.

what killed joe mc carron was china, thats who killed everybody that died from covid.

Last edited:

@graceland.com

SW Member
I am sure the guards are worried about what hapoens in letterkenny hospital to people,ithink not.
This is the same guards that harassed Frank mc brearty in Donegal for years on trumped up charges, served about 300 needless summons on them over a period if years to harass him, only he was a determined man they would have finished him , yes I am sure these same guards are different now, not.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

SW Member
even after seeing the video this guy's death is the fault of the hospital staff, unphuckingbelievable.
I have to agree.
The anti vaxxer browbeat him into leaving the hospital when he was obviously extremely unwell and against medical advice.
Hopefully this guy can be charged with something.
I disagree here. Joe was his own man. It was up to him, not Tony Soprano, as to whether or not he stayed in hospital.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom