COVID-19 Pay social media influencers €20,000 to teach young about COVID, says TD Neale Richmond

IrishJohn

SW Member
Neale Richmond is one of those people that every time he opens his mouth shit comes out of it.

0_I200703_164722_1054350oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000125021226o.jpg

Fine Gael’s top tweeting TD Neale Richmond has said social media influencers should be paid €20,000 to educate young people about Covid-19.

And Minister for Higher and Further Education Simon Harris has told Dublin Live there’s money in the pot.

The government is desperate to get through to youngsters as crowds gathered to rave outdoors over the weekend in a Covid hotspot.

Taoiseach Micheál Martin said the government needs to “intensify” the effort in communicating with young people stating influencers could be the key to hitting home the message.

Fine Gael TD Neale Richmond has called on the government to “invest in and prioritise proper communication” which he says is vital in battling a second wave.

He said spending €20,000 or more would be “a drop in the ocean” compared to what has been spent already.

He told Dublin Live: “It is good that the Taoiseach has identified the possibility of using social media influencers going forward.

“If needs be the Government should invest in the key figures that feature across platforms such as tiktok and snapchat to spread the message of how to tackle Covid19.

“As effective as the Taoiseach or figures like Simon Harris have been in engaging with so many, we should realise that there are simply better, non political, communicators on the social media that have the reach.

“We don’t need politicians or public health experts inadvertently talking down to young people or indeed people of any age but we have to be comfortable enough to outsource this messaging where needs be.”

Minister Simon Harris has said social media influencers seem to be willing to help out with communicating important Covid messages to young people.

But said there is a budget there to pay them if that is what is necessary.

He told Dublin Live: “We’re at a moment where the Covid pandemic where it’ll really benefit us to ask everybody and anybody who has an audience, a reach to help get the messages out.

“We’re at a crucial moment, we really need all hands on deck.

“I think that would be really, really good.

“It could help save lives.

“I’ve heard lots of people with large platforms willing to help.

“There are budgets there, whether it’s necessary or not I’m not sure.”

Mr Harris said it is “not inevitable” that the country could end up witnessing the high death rate and Covid cases like we did in April.

He said there’s a window now where people can try “turn it around again.”

He said: “The only way we’re going to get everybody to buy into that is by making sure we have as many different people as possible and echoing those messages to reach everybody.

“Whether that audience is on TikTok or Twitter, anybody that has a platform we need them to try and use that platform to talk to people of all sorts of different ages.”

gerhard dengler

Founding Member
Politicians are very generous when it comes to spending tax payers money.

Finally.
I believe that this is one of the very real problems facing our country (namely reckless spending throughout of taxpayers money).

I've long sought that opposition to this (the spending of taxpayers money) would be a central policy in any Patriot Movement.
I've yet to see any Patriot Movement adopt this as policy unfortunately.

NiceNin

SW Member
Neale Richmond reminds me of that green blob that appears in the final scenes of Ghostbusters and I've nothing more to add than that.

bells of shandon

SW Member
We have reached peak lunacy when Politicans are peddling information on something that does not exist.
The Yanks call it peddling Snake Oil to the mugs.
Mr Barnum reckoned there was one mug born every minute.He grossly under-estimated ,one every second is more accurate with the Covid Scam.

Irish.Justice

SW Member
This clown can do whatever he likes with his own money. But he can GTFO if he wants the public to pay for it.
Anyone dumb enough to be influenced by these so called social media 'influencers' are already a lost cause and deserves a vaccine administered with a long needle via the nasal cavity directly to their brain.

bells of shandon

SW Member
This clown can do whatever he likes with his own money. But he can GTFO if he wants the public to pay for it.
Anyone dumb enough to be influenced by these so called social media 'influencers' are already a lost cause and deserves a vaccine administered with a long needle via the nasal cavity directly to their brain.
We are now dealing with a cult, and nothing can bring the Covidians back to reality.They are a lost cause, even in death throes they have been supporting the Needle.
We live in a time of Mass hysteria and Mass Psychosis created deliberately by complicit Mass Media propaganda, using Fear and Terror of a harmless Flu, with a recovery rate of 99.8%.
Covid19 is the distraction for the real bio-weapon danger of the Needle, known as bait and switch by the 3 card trick shysters.

false flag

SW Member
Founding Member
We are now dealing with a cult, and nothing can bring the Covidians back to reality.They are a lost cause, even in death throes they have been supporting the Needle.
We live in a time of Mass hysteria and Mass Psychosis created deliberately by complicit Mass Media propaganda, using Fear and Terror of a harmless Flu, with a recovery rate of 99.8%.
Covid19 is the distraction for the real bio-weapon danger of the Needle, known as bait and switch by the 3 card trick shysters.

The problem here is infiltration of public service broadcasting by vested interests.*

* This message is brought to you by Radio TelePfize Eireann.

Last edited:

RealMcCoy

SW Member
Neale is a fine strong man. Big lantern jaw, eyes that could cut though you at a thousand paces. (At least when he's watching an orange parade).

His forebearers must be disappointed though. After all we're Gaels, kindness, empathy, rule of law, only picking up weaponry when we have to is part of our millennia old tradition.

Not so Neale. Armour, longbows, longswords, battle, conquest. That's his past. And what a poor example he is of that past.

Shnaking away, acting in a subversive fashion, wearing a smile while he fumes underneath.

His ancestors would have beaten him again and again until he manned up, but unfortunately for Neal he lives in the land of the Gaels, where such things are looked down upon by actual civilised people.

I suppose whacking off to Orange parades helps him a small bit....

Esatdigiwank

SW Member
All the youth need to know about covid can be found on www.henrymakow.com no matter what Neale the west Brit May think.

“The Vaccine Contains Your Barcode”​

look up the above article. I’m not copying and pasting it for yous all. The graphene in the Pfizer ‘vaccine’ enables connectivity to electronic devices, I kid you not.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom