COVID-19 Pay social media influencers €20,000 to teach young about COVID, says TD Neale Richmond

IrishJohn

SW Member
All the youth need to know about covid can be found on www.henrymakow.com no matter what Neale the west Brit May think.

“The Vaccine Contains Your Barcode”​

look up the above article. I’m not copying and pasting it for yous all. The graphene in the Pfizer ‘vaccine’ enables connectivity to electronic devices, I kid you not.

That must be the reason they were asking people who got injected their PPS no.

I found it very sinister that they asking people for their PPS no.

I've visited many hospitals both public and private over the last number of years as a patient but I was never once asked for my PPS no.

TheWexfordInn

SW Member
SW Member
Neale Richmond is one of those people that every time he opens his mouth shit comes out of it.

0_I200703_164722_1054350oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000125021226o.jpg

This would be more accurately headlined as "

Pay social media influencers €20,000 to push Government Policy, says TD Neale Richmond"​

Myles O'Reilly

SW Member

Pay social media influencers €20,000 to teach young about COVID, says TD Neale Richmond​

How about we get them to teach the young about Oliver Cromwell?

Images of politician Neale Richmond standing beside a banner of genocidal thug Oliver Cromwell have shocked the Irish people today, with many taking to social media to describe the pictures as 'deeply concerning'.

safe_image.php

Last edited:

Esto Praesidium

Founding Member
SW Member

Pay social media influencers €20,000 to teach young about COVID, says TD Neale Richmond​

How about we get them to teach the young about Oliver Cromwell?

Images of politician Neale Richmond standing beside a banner of genocidal thug Oliver Cromwell have shocked the Irish people today, with many taking to social media to describe the pictures as 'deeply concerning'.

safe_image.php
Ironically the Scots switched sides.

The Scottish Covenanters arrived in Ireland in early 1642 to put down the uprising and thereby protect the lives and property of the Scottish Protestant settlers in Ulster. They held most of eastern Ulster for the duration of the war, but were badly weakened by their defeat by the Confederates at the battle of Benburb in 1646. They fought the Confederates (with the support of the English Parliament) from their arrival in Ulster in 1642 until 1648. After the English Parliament and the Scottish Covenanters' alliance broke down, the Scottish forces in Ulster joined the Confederates and Royalists in an alliance against their former allies in 1649.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom