COVID-19 Predict date of next full lockdown

Jay Homer Simpson

SW Member
I wonder what will be the buzzwords for the next lockdown ? Remember when the October lockdown (which lasted until May apart from a 3 week respite for Christmas) was first mooted, it was called a "circuit breaker lockdown" in Wales they were calling it a firebreaker lockdown

Last edited:

bells of shandon

SW Member
The Dail meets in the next few days to extend the emergency Covid Powers Bill and increase the draconian powers of the Garda, to prevent protests.
The Bill will be pushed thru- in a hurry amongst other Bills without debate or discussion by the Dail.
Last time these measures were taken was when Hitler pushed thru; the Nazi Enabling Act of 1933. to begin his Dictatorship.
Totalitarianism has arrived in Ireland and few have even noticed, their loss of freedoms and inalienable rights.

Jay Homer Simpson

SW Member
The veracity of the PCR-aside : the number of new cases prior to the lifting of the last lockdown, were far lower than the new case numbers in the past few weeks.

If new case numbers was the rationale for lifting the last lockdown on 4th December 2020, then what is the rationale for lifting this lockdown when there are far higher case numbers?
I remember back around February, the mainstream media were reporting something along the lines of "90% of the public don't want to exit lockdown until cases are below 20 a day"🙄

Jay Homer Simpson

SW Member
The Dail meets in the next few days to extend the emergency Covid Powers Bill and increase the draconian powers of the Garda, to prevent protests.
The Bill will be pushed thru- in a hurry amongst other Bills without debate or discussion by the Dail.
Last time these measures were taken was when Hitler pushed thru; the Nazi Enabling Act of 1933. to begin his Dictatorship.
Totalitarianism has arrived in Ireland and few have even noticed, their loss of freedoms and inalienable rights.
I do pity the fools who think things are almost back to normal thanks to the magic jab 😂

bells of shandon

SW Member
How do we know the Govid Powers Bill is to get pushed through the Dail without discussion?
Inside information by a FF TD assistant.
The Garda draconian Laws are not designed to subdue Covid Protesters only.
They are expecting violence when the many evictions begin of mortgage holders in arrears because of the jobs lost due to the ECONOMIC destruction Plan.
Last year the Regime waved thru a Bill that allowed photocopied documents to be presented.This loophole can facilitate forgery in re-possesions.
A shitstorm is predicted

Last edited:

bells of shandon

SW Member
Klaus Scwab has stated ,'You will own nothing and be happy'.
When thousands of young homeowners are unemployed and cannot meet their mortgage payments, they will be evicted with the new fast track system of photocopied documentation.
They will also not be able to make their car loan payments, essential for the long commute from the suburbs to inner City work-places.
Enter the Vulture Funds ,who will suck up these properties and rent them back to the previous owners, or others.
Likewise defaulted car loans.will be swept up.
All will be rented back at premium rates and the forecast of Klaus Schwab will be fulfilled.
No need for a crystal ball for this prediction. its written in the FF/FG POLICY PLAN.

false flag

SW Member
Founding Member
Klaus Scwab has stated ,'You will own nothing and be happy'.
When thousands of young homeowners are unemployed and cannot meet their mortgage payments, they will be evicted with the new fast track system of photocopied documentation.
They will also not be able to make their car loan payments, essential for the long commute from the suburbs to inner City work-places.
Enter the Vulture Funds ,who will suck up these properties and rent them back to the previous owners, or others.
Likewise defaulted car loans.will be swept up.
All will be rented back at premium rates and the forecast of Klaus Schwab will be fulfilled.
No need for a crystal ball for this prediction. its written in the FF/FG POLICY PLAN.

But, but - what about the patriots who died for Ireland? Do they not matter anymore?

Wagmore

SW Member
“Nonessential” workers have had enough!
Sad. But the saddest thing is they think Dictator Dan gives a monkeys. The same thing hasn't happened yet over here. But it will. It's part of the plan. Know your enemy. You can't negotiate with tyrants.

segeuan

SW Member
Well, people are out and about enjoying the weather. Things are looking close to normal at least on the surface. It's good to see happy faces again. Everyone was a bit glum there for a while.

I don't think we can know exactly where this is going. Work for the best outcome and prepare a contingency.

Goods are still available and economic activity is fluid so there's no reason to slack at the moment. It's the worst time to idle. It puts you out of condition and into the hindmost.

If it comes to the worst then we're going to have to be able to organise ourselves rationally so that means not getting carried away with fads and retaining a familiarity with the practical.

Get a list of priorities together, build stamina, and keep your sense of humour - it'll medicate your conceits and defuse despair. Do the good thing (prudently considered) first, always. Keep an eye on the lying - it betrays policy. Remember we're not the first or the best to go through something like this. Things were repaired before, they can be repaired again.

Last edited:

segeuan

SW Member
This is a bit surreal.

A UK government adviser and former Communist Party member Susan Michie says that mask mandates and social distancing should continue “forever” and that people should adopt such behaviour just as they did with wearing seatbelts.

"We will need to keep these going in the long term, and that will be good not only for Covid but also to reduce other [diseases] at a time when the NHS is [struggling]… I think forever, to some extent…"
"I think there’s lots of different behaviours that we have changed in our lives. We now routinely wear seatbelts – we didn’t use to. We now routinely pick up dog poo in the parks – we didn’t use to. When people see that there is a threat and there is something they can do to reduce that [to protect] themselves, their loved ones and their communities, what we have seen over this last year is that people do that."

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Michie is known to be a long-time Communist hardliner and was so zealous in her beliefs she garnered the nickname “Stalin’s nanny.”

UK Government Adviser Says Mask Mandates Should Continue "Forever" | ZeroHedge

Can't manage the NHS? Get the population to isolate indefinitely. This must be misreporting. I'll wait until it turns up on Sky News before I accept it as a real and necessary recommendation. Only the best and most trusted source of news could persuade me.

AsTheQuoFlies

SW Member
This is a bit surreal.

A UK government adviser and former Communist Party member Susan Michie says that mask mandates and social distancing should continue “forever” and that people should adopt such behaviour just as they did with wearing seatbelts.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Michie is known to be a long-time Communist hardliner and was so zealous in her beliefs she garnered the nickname “Stalin’s nanny.”

UK Government Adviser Says Mask Mandates Should Continue "Forever" | ZeroHedge

Can't manage the NHS? Get the population to isolate indefinitely. This must be misreporting. I'll wait until it turns up on Sky News before I accept it as a real and necessary recommendation. Only the best and most trusted source of news could persuade me.
Just utter madness if this lunatic feels isolating is a life long plan.

People die on roads, even with seatbelts, why not ban cars. People die in the home, so to attempt to avoid all death until a population grows elderly, taking away dangers of the home, the roads, the disease carrying strangers in the street, why not keep us '"safe" in isolation facilities. Keep us locked away, no sharp items or lengths of rope to provide any danger with the one-size-fits-all isolation booth.

Can someone put a muzzle on idiotic trolls like her and her isolation fetishes.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom