COVID-19 Predict date of next full lockdown

segeuan

SW Member
Just utter madness if this lunatic feels isolating is a life long plan.

People die on roads, even with seatbelts, why not ban cars. People die in the home, so to attempt to avoid all death until a population grows elderly, taking away dangers of the home, the roads, the disease carrying strangers in the street, why not keep us '"safe" in isolation facilities. Keep us locked away, no sharp items or lengths of rope to provide any danger with the one-size-fits-all isolation booth.

Can someone put a muzzle on idiotic trolls like her and her isolation fetishes.

Professor Susan Michie has a seat at the table of the equivalent of NPHET over there. She's a public health expert. Who are we to argue? That's the advice, apparently.

I found the one video of it on YouTube (although it's a bit unkind in the title) so it's real. Still, it hasn't made it to Sky News so it's not official yet.

She's an advocate of the behaviour change wheel which can be found here. Looks like the Rosetta Stone of COVID policy. So, probably has some influence.

Imagine you were stuck in a flat in Bedford for the lockdown and you heard this? I suppose you could take up reading with a novel of local interest and a pertinent short story or two.

AsTheQuoFlies

SW Member
Scumbag Varadkar has said on RTE today that restrictions will be reinstated if "the delta variant takes off here" 🙄🙄🙄🙄
So what is the point in being vaccinated? The previous goalposts suggested that once vulnerable were vaccinated, and the vaccines would apparently lessen severity of symptoms and keep them out of hospital. Now that's been done, new variant = restrictions? Will the public finally come to a realisation, or will they blindly accept and prove again no independent or critical thought?

Delta variants' threat measured how? By PCR? When deaths/ICU/hospitalizations again are minuscule, will the "case" numbers alone dictate we need to shut society down again? Dr. Feeley stated last summer this is the first time in our history healthy people are referred to as cases.

BrendanCody

SW Member
Scumbag Varadkar has said on RTE today that restrictions will be reinstated if "the delta variant takes off here" 🙄🙄🙄🙄
It will take off. That's what variants do. They mutate to develop a competitive advantage which makes them the dominant strain in a short time.
Varadkar is a Doctor, he knows these things, so he knows he's saying restrictions will be reinstated. Never mind that the data in UK shows that even with a delta variant dominance of 90% of cases, there is no increase in hospitalisation. So his statement is an intent of reintroducing restrictions with no basis - journalists should be interrogating him on his reasons for wanting restrictions reintroduced.

jpc

SW Member
ICU cases down.
Hospitalized case's stable.
Most at risk vaccinated.
Those that want to be vaccinated done.
The double mutant.
The south Africa variant
The Brazilian variation.
Remember them?

What is the fucking problem?

Usher

SW Member
ICU cases down.
Hospitalized case's stable.
Most at risk vaccinated.
Those that want to be vaccinated done.
The double mutant.
The south Africa variant
The Brazilian variation.
Remember them?

What is the fucking problem?
Might it be that the vaccines aren't as affective as claimed by the manufacturers?

Usher

SW Member
Might be!
I've read that the Indian/Delta variant has both the Kent and the South African mutations. According to George Lee it's 100% more transmissible and makes one considerably sicker. I think they're just bullsh1ting, trying to hype up the effects of this variant to cover up for the fact that the vaccines aren't so effective. What utter scoundrels.

Jay Homer Simpson

SW Member
I've read that the Indian/Delta variant has both the Kent and the South African mutations. According to George Lee it's 100% more transmissible and makes one considerably sicker. I think they're just bullsh1ting, trying to hype up the effects of this variant to cover up for the fact that the vaccines aren't so effective. What utter scoundrels.
The delta variant is this summer's fear buzzwords, last summer it was "gravely concerned" both summer's have had less than a bus full in hospital with covid on the whole island of Ireland.

Usher

SW Member
The delta variant is this summer's fear buzzwords, last summer it was "gravely concerned" both summer's have had less than a bus full in hospital with covid on the whole island of Ireland.
Deeply concerned- we're on a knife edge- the next 2 weeks are critical- the delta variant ..... lol

Jay Homer Simpson

SW Member
So sure am I that there will be another lockdown, I will donate €500 to a woke normie NGO or charity if Ireland isn't back in lockdown by the end of the winter 2021 to spring 2022 season.

D

Deleted member 5744

They don't want to push it too much , and have people react angrily or protest, so they won't do another in the next 2 weeks, maybe in a few more weeks or months, not sure, I would say 2 months , they will start pushing this shit hard again, they will wait with the new lamba variant, from peru, they will wait and ''see'', then push it hard again maybe in 2 months, when people start dying of this ''lamba'' variant.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom