COVID-19 Totalitarianism is here and now in Ireland.

Shur it'll be grand

SW Member
So that means they'll be listening in to this website, but are they just spying on the minions or actually taking on board what is being said?
Spying most likely. These people are insane.

Recently sinead o carroll from the abominable journal rag, tagged a fellas employer because he said an article the bastards wrote was 'weird'.

These establishment proxies cant handle anyone ridiculing or even questioning their monumental stupidity.

The journal in particular, employs a rag tag of DCU indoctrinated kids who are probably damaged in some way, so they take their pain out of the rest of society. They are indoctrinated into communist marxist doctrine and the result is the jaw droppingly, insane manipulative, amateur propaganda rubbish that is on the journal website.

page61

Founding Member
SW Member

Recently sinead o carroll from the abominable journal rag, tagged a fellas employer because he said an article the bastards wrote was 'weird'.

These establishment proxies cant handle anyone ridiculing or even questioning their monumental stupidity.

The journal in particular, employs a rag tag of DCU indoctrinated kids who are probably damaged in some way, so they take their pain out of the rest of society. They are indoctrinated into communist marxist doctrine and the result is the jaw droppingly, insane manipulative, amateur propaganda rubbish that is on the journal website.

Communist Marxist doctrine .......thats a new one one me . I do not think I would use them words to describe the journal... Crap maybe, click bait maybe but that's about it.

clarke-connolly

Founding Member

The journal also pays their Monkeys, Peanuts !

Shur it'll be grand

SW Member
Communist Marxist doctrine .......thats a new one one me . I do not think I would use them words to describe the journal... Crap maybe, click bait maybe but that's about it.
Educate yourself then in that case.

It's funny how you Marxists scowl, sneer, and try to ridicule people who can put a few coherent words together.

Go on, off with you, put the liverpool/celtic jersey on, cans of lager, hand down the tacky bottoms fiddling with your balls.

page61

Founding Member
SW Member
Educate yourself then in that case.

It's funny how you Marxists scowl, sneer, and try to ridicule people who can put a few coherent words together.

Go on, off with you, put the liverpool/celtic jersey on, cans of lager, hand down the tacky bottoms fiddling with your balls.

You sound like a right piece of big headed "look at me , I can use words, im so intelligent , i must be because I said words. , " I guarantee , I am much more refined than you will ever be. I have never worn a football jersey or looked at a match in my life. I much prefer a nice Bordeaux.

I was not trying to ridicule you .. i was genuinely curious as I am honestly baffled as how you would describe a Click bait paper as communist?

Shur it'll be grand

SW Member
You sound like a right piece of big headed "look at me , I can use words, im so intelligent , i must be because I said words. , " I guarantee , I am much more refined than you will ever be. I have never worn a football jersey or looked at a match in my life. I much prefer a nice Bordeaux.

I was not trying to ridicule you .. i was genuinely curious as I am honestly baffled as how you would describe a Click bait paper as communist?
You don't have a deep understanding of Irish marxist media.....fuck it, you know what, you are too stupid to understand. I'll leave it there.

page61

Founding Member
SW Member
You don't have a deep understanding of Irish marxist media.....fuck it, you know what, you are too stupid to understand. I'll leave it there.

You don't have a deep understanding of Irish marxist media
............. Oh you are so intelligent , only you can understand what you say, and deeply as well . Would you ever get a grip and listen to yourself ..you big headed twat

Jay Homer Simpson

SW Member
The first person reported of saying the term "circuit breaker lockdown" was Leo back in September, now every politician in the world is using the term circuit breaker lockdown, this should be all the evidence need to make people realise that politicians are just puppets with a script written by an external force.

Shur it'll be grand

SW Member
The first person reported of saying the term "circuit breaker lockdown" was Leo back in September, now every politician in the world is using the term circuit breaker lockdown, this should be all the evidence need to make people realise that politicians are just puppets with a script written by an external force.
I heard British politicians going on about it first

Polyco

Founding Member
It's just another trendy utterance for the clueless halfwit who thinks they sound impressive by saying it.

clarke-connolly

Founding Member
Well , Leo is the Delivery Boy ! !

page61

Founding Member
SW Member
Read a book you dim wit...Start with gulag archipelago.

I have been to Russia quite a few times , Stood in the Smolny institute, been on board the Aurora, visited the Kunsavo house, I have quite a few friends living in the country .
What OI do not get (Perseid your ignorance) is why initially you were making insinuations that I was some how a communist and now you are recommending that I read a book about the gulag system .I have read many books and had many conversations regarding Russian soviet history etc.

What about you... Have you moved beyond the history channel and ancient aliens . I still think your remarks that the journal is a communist paper are beyond ridiclous .Rather than engage ,you prefer to insult.. You sound like a clever person ,

Latest Threads

Top Bottom