COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions Thread

BrendanCody

SW Member
On Joe 'five bellies' Duffy today there was an interesting segment featuring two people, one a paramedic working in Dublin. They were talking about the waiting times to get seen in A&E and both remarked that there were stroke victims coming in "every couple of hours" "I've never heard of so many people having strokes" "There were a lot of heart attacks last night" "and blood clots as well"
Combine that with the Covid ADE & Flu demand this winter and it'll be utter chaos in the hospitals.
All this lockdown and vaccine malarkey was to save the health system from excess demand. They've achieved the opposite, and at huge public cost - they must be called to account for their failure.

Anglophile

SW Member
Founding Member
Facebook comes back online after a gruelling six hours of vaccine advice only being available from doctors and scientists,
and not your mum’s mate Kev who lives in his car.:p

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
"Strokes, heart issues and blood clots"......hang on.....that reminds me of something....Let's see, what was it again?
Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

SeektheFairLand

SW Member
Combine that with the Covid ADE & Flu demand this winter and it'll be utter chaos in the hospitals.
All this lockdown and vaccine malarkey was to save the health system from excess demand. They've achieved the opposite, and at huge public cost - they must be called to account for their failure.
by who? Who wants them to? Not the People, they're too busy having strokes and heart attacks.

PlunkettsGhost

SW Member
On Joe 'five bellies' Duffy today there was an interesting segment featuring two people, one a paramedic working in Dublin. They were talking about the waiting times to get seen in A&E and both remarked that there were stroke victims coming in "every couple of hours" "I've never heard of so many people having strokes" "There were a lot of heart attacks last night" "and blood clots as well"

Joe being the consummate professional of course quickly moved the talk away from those unfortunate revelations..
The Great Cull before the Great Reset. It is a blood ritual

Latest Threads

Top Bottom