COVID-19 Waterford's covid injection rate is allegedly "99.7%" among adults

IrishJohn

SW Member
Anyone here from Waterford ?

I find these "statistics" very hard to believe.

This reminds of the time the Gardai claimed to have issued over a 100 covid "fines" to travellers attending an "illegal" wedding.

Waterford has the highest rate of Covid-19 vaccine uptake of any county in the State, according to the latest figures from the HSE.

Approximately 99.7 per cent of the adult population (over 18) in the county have received at least one dose of the vaccine as of September 15th.

The figures show Carlow has the next highest rate (98.8 per cent), followed by Wexford (97.7 per cent).

Last edited:

clarke-connolly

Founding Member
Have they put the Vaccine in the Water of Waterford ? ?

Have they Water-Boarded the People of Waterford to make them take the Vaccine ? ?

Both those possibilities seem as reliable as those sorts of figures = = Those are the kind of figures you get In Communist or Fascist communist states ! ! šŸ˜² ;) šŸ˜²

Is this from Waterford Whispers ? ?

political-animal

SW Member

Vaccine hesitancy remains higher among younger people​

Tracking survey shows 13% of 18-34 year-olds refusing to take the jab​

The fact that they have to conduct a tracking survey to come up with a guesstimate for the number of unvaccinated makes a mockery of the official numbers. We will probably learn that the numbers were 'massaged' by the NPHET.. to protect the public good.
This used to be called lying -the technocrats now call it "nudging" the public and it forms an accepted part of pandemic management.
If the percentages are ever seriously queried there will most likely be another "RussianHacker" attack on the HSE servers and the true figures will become unavailable. You have to laugh!

Gorgie

SW Member
Founding Member
ffs ,i live in the most gullible county,in the most guillable,country. watrford people could be a bit stupid.one driver said to me, theres something really fishy about the whole thing,and those anti vaxers drive me mad. there was no point in continuing the conversation.

IrishJohn

SW Member
Have they put the Vaccine in the Water of Waterford ? ?

Have they Water-Boarded the People of Waterford to make them take the Vaccine ? ?

Both those possibilities seem as reliable as those sorts of figures = = Those are the kind of figures you get In Communist or Fascist communist states ! ! šŸ˜² ;) šŸ˜²

Is this from Waterford Whispers ? ?

Its like when Saddam Hussein stood for election he would get between 99% and 100% of the vote.

Hermit

SW Member
Founding Member
I don't know what the age demographic breakdown is but in a county that has 100,000 people if there was say 80,000 that are 18+ then that means there's only a couple of hundred people in the whole county that haven't taken the vax. Seems unlikely to be that high, but I'd believe it's up in the high 90s. I feel honoured to be part of the 0.3%.

whyfillaw

SW Member
Founding Member
Either there are a lot of thick/gullible people in Waterford or the statistics are BS.
I don't believe the stats for a second.Does the Dept of Health know the amount of undocumented illegal immigrants living in Waterford and where they are living?
Does the Dept know of all the people who refuse a jab and all those people who are not able to take the jab for medical reasons.?
I know 3 adults where I live that refuse to take the vaccines , one woman has heart disease in her family history, , a man who claims he had an unknown illness in the summer of 2019 which affected his breathing and lungs for weeks and was hospitalised(The hospital never gave his any info on the illness he had) and a lady who refuses to take "an experimental drug which has no prior testing done on animals before their safety is proved scientifically beyond doubt". All very valid reasons for not taking the vaccines.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom