We Never Went To The Moon

Electricity

SW Member
I know the topic you were talking about, but you were deeply confused. I never talk about theories where the topic is a fact. These matters ceased being theories many years ago there is no doubt
No I wasn't the slightest bit confused and you were begging me for forgiveness in the end, in your own way. Start a thread about it here (or addendum it to an existing thread) and I'll do it again :)

Thread title suggestion (if new) -

"Gravity Bends Light"

Mowl

Here we are 51 years after the NASA say they went to the moon and walked on it. No living thing has ever went beyond low earth orbit. LEO. LEO is not much better than a high flying military plane. No man or animal, mouse or insect ever went for a doddle out 20.000 miles up. They know right well they would die and come back dead if they ever came back. If they can't do it now, how could they do it in 1969
================================================================================================

Mowl

No I wasn't the slightest bit confused and you were begging me for forgiveness in the end, in your own way. Start a thread about it here (or addendum it to an existing thread) and I'll do it again :)

Thread title suggestion (if new) -

"Gravity Bends Light"
We have to listen to thunder. Empty vessels make most noise.

Mowl

No he didn't. He proved that space was "bent" by mass. Light travels in a straight line, always
All things including light travel with the curvature of space, where it exists. Where it does not exist (which in not common) light travels in a straight line.

A bullet from a rifle does exactly the same. If shot horizontal it falls with gravity travelling in a curve. Light is no difference but harder to measure.

Electricity

SW Member
All things including light travel with the curvature of space, where it exists. Where it does not exist (which in not common) light travels in a straight line.

A bullet from a rifle does exactly the same. If shot horizontal it falls with gravity travelling in a curve. Light is no difference but harder to measure.

Light travels in a straight line, and at the same speed, always. End of story. If you're confused about that then you won't be able to understand gravity, according to Einstein.

Mowl

Light travels in a straight line, and at the same speed, always. End of story. If you're confused about that then you won't be able to understand gravity, according to Einstein.
If you keep on repeating it for 500 posts on threads, your hopes of someone accepting your new theory might increase, I cannot guess by how much. As the earth travels round the sun ( a relatively large object) There are three points in space. 1) is the observer which carries eyes of human s to observe. 2) the sun and 3) stars
behind the sun from the observers position. These stars can be photographed throughout the year and their position does not change. Unfortunately
the brightness of the sun makes it impossible to distinguish between the stars and the glaring sun light. During an eclipse, It is possible to see all stars
in the vicinity of the sun. A photograph reveals that the stars not covered by the sun can obviously be seen, but the stars behind the sun can also be seen.

Last edited:

Mowl

An ordinary person sees the world around him enough to get about and do the ordinary things. If these were intelligent that condition would
conflict with being ordinary and they would have difficulty differentiating . An intelligent person can cope with both conditions and survive.

I am the 2nd most intelligent person in Ireland, and my world starts with sub atomic particles and ends with the universe. My intelligence is tested with the
multiverse horizon. Everything in between is simple to me. Electricity is ordinary, this is not a bad thing, its is more comfortable than mine. People are constantly approaching me for explanations and it is laborious.

A straight line in space would have to be totally devoid of any matter. On earth, gravity pills everything out of its straight line. This can be proven with a catapult or a rifle. I have fired millions of shots from both. Light is comprises photons and is very very undense. Some say it has no mass. So we cannot measure
any deflection on earth. The 1919 experiment did.

Last edited:

Mowl

Apollo left behind 3 reflectors to send a laser beam back to earth to measure distance. It was said to be left precisely by the astronauts.
How could a man in a space suit do that? How could he know exactly how to position it?

Look at the list below which shows NASA (never a straight answer) astronauts placed three reflectors on the moon which are still operational.

However. the Soviets also placed two reflectors on the moon. These are also operational. If the Soviets could place two without being there,# in person
NASA could do the same. The reflectors prove nothing.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon

Last edited:

Mowl

The reality is since humans developed speech and big brains, there was always someone with a big imagination trying to manipulate
the general public into believing what they wants. Religion as probably the first example. Reasons for wars were probably the second.
Rarely do they spin a yarn that can be disproved. Apollo can be disproved. All records were destroyed. There is nothing left.

They went up and around in LEO and came back down again. Kennedy had nothing to base his moon plans on. He could not know what troubles
in engineering would be encountered. He set the decade as a time frame and the hoaxers made sure it was kept.

Mowl

Did what? The 1919 experiment didn't prove that light bends. It proved that if you put a massive object, the nearest one we had to hand, the Sun, in front of light, it bends space
No , it proves that all atoms, groups of atoms and parts of atoms ranging from a cannon ball to a photon which has velocity has momentum tending
to maintain the original course it set out on. This course is influenced by the presence of other atoms, groups of atoms or sub atomic particles occupying
the space it travels in. The word bend is a nonsense. The object follows the path which is a function of 4GM/c squared r whereas the newtonian approach is only 2GM/c squared r.

Conventional Newtonian explanation for bending of light is based on photon’s gravitational attraction towards the sun.
In fact, they say a photon has no mass and has mass (hn/c2) only due to its energy (hn). It is hypothesized that gravitation is only between material bodies. Though photon has energy & momentum it does not seem to have inertial & gravitational mass, or else it would have been possible to accelerate or decelerate it. Moreover, if photon is considered as wave, it is not clear as how ( if ) gravity can influence it. There is a debate that the effect could be refraction only. However the lensing effect seen where light forms a ring around a black hole confirms Einstien's theory.

Latest Threads

Top Bottom