We Never Went To The Moon

GodsDog

Founding Member
SW Member
16 November 2015
“ Shirley “ ~ It bends both ! !

It distorts spacetime. Time flows at different rates as you approach the surface of a large mass like a planet or a sun with a strong gravitational field.
This results in light paths appearing to bend but they are actually just following the shortest straight line path they can through warped spacetime.

Mowl

25 January 2019
It distorts spacetime. Time flows at different rates as you approach the surface of a large mass like a planet or a sun with a strong gravitational field.
This results in light paths appearing to bend but they are actually just following the shortest straight line path they can through warped spacetime.
Exactly. shapes in 2 and 3 dimensional shapes are just human make ups, they don't exist in nature. No creature (even an egg) does it. Nature does do symmetrical.

Babies are such as are most creatures except flat fish.

Mowl

25 January 2019
The light that leaves a distant star travels as a wave only. Not as a particle. The waves propagate through space in all directions. Yo do this as particles
would take more energy than the star could produce. Waves are the most economic . Waves cannot be seen by the eye.

When the wave hits the eye (of any creature) it collapses into a particle. Therefore what leaves the star and travels past the sun is a wave

The Field Marshal

Founding Member
SW Member
2 October 2018
Is there anyone else on here who actually watched the whole thing on TV? I did, My father came down and asked why I was staying up and keeping him awake.

He hated American movies, comedy westerns and all that. He referred to such programmes as "INJUNS" "Indians" .

I told him a man called Neil Armstrong was about to land on the moon. He said he wondered if he was related to big Jim Armstrong? a man who lived
in another port of the locality we did.

Anyway he understood why I was staying up but advised me not be be watching American fiction. He had no doubt it was a fake. I remember that there was
along wait from they landed until hei stepped on the moon. I also noticed his words made no sense. ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN < That should have been
ONE SMALL STEP FOR A MAN ---A man
Odd that given the actual first moon landing event was transmitted live on tv during the afternoon.

Mowl

25 January 2019
Odd that given the actual first moon landing event was transmitted live on tv during the afternoon.
At the time we had a black and white GEC TV set. We had 3 stations, RTE BBC 1 and UTV. I cannot remember which I was watching it on but
I would have been watching the more up to date one. The landing happened around mid night and I sat up in anticipation. They told us exactly
when the step out would happen about 6 am. I took my single barrelled shotgun and went for a stroll. I was hoping to shoot a rabbit and but it was to get out in the early summer morning.

I was back and made tea when the step out happened, I remember Armstrong not including the "a" in one small step for a man. The only other thing I remember is that I was back at school when the Apollo 13 mission went wrong. So that had to be school term. So there must have been a delay between the
event and the broadcast. I also remember entering the farm of an old man who had recently died. He told me that if man touched the moon it would be the end of the world. He was sure. I put that down to pishogues, but I now believe he was correct. If a man ever reaches the moon he will die and the only way that will happen is if the end of the world is near. Could be 2,000 years from now.

It was all a fake.

Mowl

25 January 2019
Michael Collins remained in the command module, Columbia, orbiting around the Moon, while Armstrong, an Ohioan, and Aldrin boarded the lunar module, Eagle, and departed for the Moon's surface. The lunar module landed on the Moon at 4:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, July 20, 1969, in the Sea of Tranquility.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right. Add 5 hours for time difference between the centre of the world (Irish North East)(normal time) and New York (eastern minor time) and add 1 hour of summer time. That makes the landing at 11.18 normal time. and the step out happened at 10.56 Eastern time and add 7 = 5. 56 am normal time. I am right 100% Field marshal will now apologise.

page61

Founding Member
SW Member
25 May 2018
Entering the Van Alan Belt brings death. The exact location of the belt at any one time is not known.
Your lack of understanding is unbelievable . Do you actually think that you, a keyboard warrior is more clever that the like of Von Braun and Dr. George E. Mueller etc . Does it not occur to you that people can solve difficulties that are beyond your understanding?

clarke-connolly

Founding Member
2 December 2017
How come the American did not put some Neon Advertising on the Moon if they Went to the Moon ? ?

You’d expect the American s to do that ~ and maybe even pop back again every 10 years or so ! !

The Field Marshal

Founding Member
SW Member
2 October 2018
At the time we had a black and white GEC TV set. We had 3 stations, RTE BBC 1 and UTV. I cannot remember which I was watching it on but
I would have been watching the more up to date one. The landing happened around mid night and I sat up in anticipation. They told us exactly
when the step out would happen about 6 am. I took my single barrelled shotgun and went for a stroll. I was hoping to shoot a rabbit and but it was to get out in the early summer morning.

I was back and made tea when the step out happened, I remember Armstrong not including the "a" in one small step for a man. The only other thing I remember is that I was back at school when the Apollo 13 mission went wrong. So that had to be school term. So there must have been a delay between the
event and the broadcast. I also remember entering the farm of an old man who had recently died. He told me that if man touched the moon it would be the end of the world. He was sure. I put that down to pishogues, but I now believe he was correct. If a man ever reaches the moon he will die and the only way that will happen is if the end of the world is near. Could be 2,000 years from now.

It was all a fake.
Commander Neil Armstrong and lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin formed the American crew that landed the Apollo Lunar Module Eagle on July 20, 1969, Armstrong became the first person to step onto the lunar surface at 4-45pm.
It was all very real.

Mowl

25 January 2019
Your lack of understanding is unbelievable . Do you actually think that you, a keyboard warrior is more clever that the like of Von Braun and Dr. George E. Mueller etc . Does it not occur to you that people can solve difficulties that are beyond your understanding?
Yes I do. This does not mean they a=were not clever, They were for their time. I am able to understand what I see around me, I don't know if that is clever or not.

However John Bell settled the quantum mechanics debate with Bell's inequality. That was very clever. More clever than Von Braun Mueller etc.

My discovery which I make easily, is that the atom is the building block of mater. It is the smallest you can sub divide mater. There is no such thing as an object. The atom's forces cause the components to spin around, if there were no speed limit, they would self destruct and there would be no universe for us
to observe. The Speed limit allows the spinning up to a sustainable lever from autonomic number 1 to about 95 . If it were a higher value, there would be stable atoms and elements up to say 105. Speed of light (sol) applied to the spinning particles and to the radiation emitted from the input (or out put) of energy.

So heat energy is applied to a wire nail and when hot it emits light we can see, that light travels at the SOL. This is the case and I expect someone will steal it but it is I who should get the prize. It is one of the most ground breaking discoveries in history from, Ireland's second most intelligent person.

Mowl

25 January 2019
Commander Neil Armstrong and lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin formed the American crew that landed the Apollo Lunar Module Eagle on July 20, 1969, Armstrong became the first person to step onto the lunar surface at 4-45pm.
It was all very real.
Provide evidence. It is shocking that I have to rebut this dribble. It damages you reputation as a Christian supporter.

Now state the time zone in which your claims are based and the time in that time zone. It must be either American eastern , central, Mountain pacific time or GMT.

The Field Marshal

Founding Member
SW Member
2 October 2018
Provide evidence. It is shocking that I have to rebut this dribble. It damages you reputation as a Christian supporter.

Now state the time zone in which your claims are based and the time in that time zone. It must be either American eastern , central, Mountain pacific time or GMT.
I decide what time zones are applicable and where.
Your time zones are not reliable.

Conall Cael

SW Member
10 August 2021
Many people believe that the Moon landing as a hoax narrative was created as a deliberate distraction from the fact that when they landed on the moon there was something already there :oops:

Rommel

Founding Member
SW Member
10 March 2018
People who think we never went to the moon are to be pitted more than anything and are up there with flat earthers in the comical relief department

Latest Posts

Latest Threads

Top Bottom