We Never Went To The Moon

Mowl

The prime audience was in America who were paying for it and where government was. It landed at 3.17 CDT which is 8 hours behind Normal time, This co9ncides
with my memory watching it. At 9.56 CDT Armstrong stepped onto the moon. That is 6.56 am Normal time. Now I will not say if that includes the clock change
because I understand America changes its clocks also. So it could have been 5.56 am. I think it was. Fieldmarshal is ravving

This was set for peak American viewing, It was a film show only. It never happened.

page61

Founding Member
SW Member
Yes I do. This does not mean they a=were not clever, They were for their time. I am able to understand what I see around me, I don't know if that is clever or not.

However John Bell settled the quantum mechanics debate with Bell's inequality. That was very clever. More clever than Von Braun Mueller etc.

My discovery which I make easily, is that the atom is the building block of mater. It is the smallest you can sub divide mater. There is no such thing as an object. The atom's forces cause the components to spin around, if there were no speed limit, they would self destruct and there would be no universe for us
to observe. The Speed limit allows the spinning up to a sustainable lever from autonomic number 1 to about 95 . If it were a higher value, there would be stable atoms and elements up to say 105. Speed of light (sol) applied to the spinning particles and to the radiation emitted from the input (or out put) of energy.

So heat energy is applied to a wire nail and when hot it emits light we can see, that light travels at the SOL. This is the case and I expect someone will steal it but it is I who should get the prize. It is one of the most ground breaking discoveries in history from, Ireland's second most intelligent person.
Ill say it again ... Your lack of understanding is unbelievable

Mowl

People who think we never went to the moon are to be pitted more than anything and are up there with flat earthers in the comical relief department
You have the word of NASA, an official US government agency at war. Do you thing they would not lie?

Note the moons surface is rust except sun lit rocks. Note the engine of the lander blew away dust which left an stripe of dust from the legs

Not seen in Apollo

page61

Founding Member
SW Member
You have the word of NASA, an official US government agency at war. Do you thing they would not lie?

Note the moons surface is rust except sun lit rocks. Note the engine of the lander blew away dust which left an stripe of dust from the legs

Not seen in Apollo
Your looking at needles in haystacks and calling them trees ....................

The Field Marshal

Founding Member
SW Member

Not seen in Apollo
Look, you cant even get moon time right so why are you here?

Rommel

Founding Member
SW Member

Not seen in Apollo
The Chinese have been there recently do you think if the Americans hadn’t made it to the moon that the communist country would have exposed such a lie for a PR win ?

Latest Threads

Top Bottom