MAN IS LIVING IN 2027 & HUMAN RACE IS GONE! (VIDEO PROOF)

Dogtanian

15 April 2021
(REAL UNEXPLAINABLE FOOTAGE) Man from Valencia Spain travels to the future and is trapped in 2027 with no signs of life. Is this the end of the world? Could this be an alternate world or dimension? Javier aka Unicosobrevivienta uploaded a video to TikTok claiming that he woke up in 2027 in a hospital and when he went outside everyone was gone. The entire human race disappeared and even every animal in the world is GONE. I know this sounds crazy but he has numerous videos showing him alone in a city with 2.5 million people. Where did all those people go? Supposedly there is a connection between 2027 and 2021 making it seem as he is trapped in a future or parallel alternate reality but still able to communicate back to 2021.

Dogtanian

15 April 2021
I found this interesting, the only thing I could come up with is the guy is a celebrity or a rich Billionaire and can pay people to do things such as letting him into buildings etc.

I would like to see him smash something and take stuff, like priceless art or a trophy from that soccer team's display cabinet.

Kind of reminds me of the Langoliers!

Rawleen McElsausageogle

Founding Member
17 October 2021
There is currently no machine that can do it but some people reported such events which I suspect are brain dreams only. If all the people were gone it could be put down to deadly virus, but he says all the animals and birds are gone and I do not beleive they would go too.

Saint Con

Founding Member
2 November 2021
There is currently no machine that can do it but some people reported such events which I suspect are brain dreams only. If all the people were gone it could be put down to deadly virus, but he says all the animals and birds are gone and I do not beleive they would go too.
I suspect that if you are able to time travel you won't ever return or visit your own timeline.

whyfillaw

SW Member
Founding Member
3 August 2018
I would suspect that a team of editing video software students in college in the 3rd world could work on this "photoshoped video " and turn into the "Opening sequence of Omega Man" 2021 version.I have the original Charlton Heston Version from the early 1970s and this video is similar.Deserted streets , no people.The film was shot in early Summer at Sunrise and the streets must have been closed off by the Police in order to show "deserted empty scenarios". anything is possible with the right whizz kids doing their thing today.THen again , I am a skeptic when it comes to "conspiracy theories".

Biscuit

23 April 2021
I would suspect that a team of editing video software students in college in the 3rd world could work on this "photoshoped video " and turn into the "Opening sequence of Omega Man" 2021 version.I have the original Charlton Heston Version from the early 1970s and this video is similar.Deserted streets , no people.The film was shot in early Summer at Sunrise and the streets must have been closed off by the Police in order to show "deserted empty scenarios". anything is possible with the right whizz kids doing their thing today.THen again , I am a skeptic when it comes to "conspiracy theories".
If so then they are p[retty good at what they do, but what's the point with no financial gain?

Also, how do they get access to all these exclusive places?

whyfillaw

SW Member
Founding Member
3 August 2018
Also, how do they get access to all these exclusive places?
the answer is in the question ,the word they.It took more than a single person with a camcorder to do it.It was probably edited so to convince the viewer , that it was the work of the same person turning up in all these locations.
Anything is possible in Photoshop where one build up a video in Layers laid upon layers.
First: one adds the base layer, which can be an image (a valley with a wood) or a animation(individual images which are animated to look like a moving picture).
secondly : add the first layer to be placed on top of the base layer.This could be a single item like the moon/sun that "moves" across the screen.This first layer does not inerface/interact with the base layer, just think of them as two parallel universes running with the base in the background and the first layer in the foreground.with me so far?
thirdly :add another layer on top of the last layer that was added , say a rainbow/rain falling .This is the third parallel universe which is animated .
put all these layer through an animation process( run the processes in your browser) and one has a single short mpeg that animates with 3 layers of different items running simultaneously.The viewer will see a
valley with a wood with the sun crossing the sky overhead and raining at the same time.It is how its done.

Latest Posts

Latest Threads

Top Bottom