WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO TODAY.

Catalpa

SW Member
4 September 2018
Several times .. The highlights being Hendrix, Buffalo Springfield with David crosby sitting in , The mamas and the Papas. S&G , thought i thought they were a bit folksy and the who of course.

Seen it twice in the cinema back in the day...(y)

page61

Founding Member
SW Member
25 May 2018
I thought he went a bit too Armani around this stage. Phil Collins on Drums ..it was all downhill when he came aboard. I went to see Clapton in the Point around this time but left the gig half way through when Collins started singing that depressing in the air tonight thing.

Interestingly, I did not know that Michael Jackson Co wrote this

Futility

Founding Member
23 November 2020
I thought he went a bit too Armani around this stage. Phil Collins on Drums ..it was all downhill when he came aboard. I went to see Clapton in the Point around this time but left the gig half way through when Collins started singing that depressing in the air tonight thing.

Interestingly, I did not know that Michael Jackson Co wrote this
It also explores familiar themes we experience in various formal/informal relationships at different times. He sings with such a passion?

D

Deleted member 5112

AM√ĀLIA... 100 YEARS, 100 GUITARS

‚ÄúMusical moment, in which more than 100 guitarists interpret the theme ‚ÄúAm√°lia‚ÄĚ, composed by Frederico Val√©rio, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of one of the greatest Portuguese fado singers, Am√°lia Rodrigues‚ÄĚ. This video contains some subtitles in English as it was presented at the end of the European Parliamentary Week. Seen, therefore, in all Parliaments of the 27 EU Member States:

‚ÄúMomento musical, em que mais de 100 guitarristas interpretam o tema ¬ęAm√°lia¬Ľ, composto por Frederico Val√©rio, para celebrar o 100.¬ļ anivers√°rio de uma das maiores fadistas portuguesas, Am√°lia Rodrigues‚ÄĚ. Este v√≠deo contem alguma legendagem em Ingl√™s por ter sido apresentado no encerramento da Semana Parlamentar Europeia. Visto, portanto, em todos os Parlamentos dos 27 Estados Membros da U.E:

Latest Posts

Latest Threads

Top Bottom